Chapter Five

"I'm stupid. So fucking stupid," I say. How had I not noticed that Frank liked me sooner. Looking back on everything, he had been dropping hints for a while now.

"Just a little," Frank says. It gets silent and awkward between us. I decide to kiss him to show that I like him back. I didn't really think of him as an option before, but now that I realise how much he cares about me and likes me I think I'm realising that I do like him a lot.

I put my lips on his just like he had previously done to me. This kiss lasts longer than the other one, and it gets heated quickly. Hands are everywhere and I feel his tongue start to enter my mouth.

But he stops suddenly. He pulls away from me but grabs my hand. We start walking home together. This is pleasant I guess. I mean, it would be cool if we could continue making out right now, but if he just wants to hold hands it's whatever.

Probably because we were in the middle of the fucking road. That's a great way to get called a fag. Make out with a man in the middle of the road. I hope he kisses me again once we get home.

We don't talk on the way back. Just hold hands and walk. I walk as close as I can to him without making it awkward.

Once we get home we closes the door behind us and presses me up against the door. I was right. He didn't want to get called a fag for making out in the middle of the road. It was starting to get dark when that happened, but you never know who's going to drive by.

He resumes where we left off, but this time in a more needy way. Not that I minded or anything. He was forceful yet gentle at the same time. This was fun yet tiring, and I don't know when Mikey will be getting back.

"We should stop. Or move to a place that isn't against the door. I don't know when Mikey is going to be home," I say, slightly out of breath. Frank agrees and we go upstairs. I lay down on my back on the bed. It feels good to lay down after standing for so long. He lies down next to me.

"You know kissing burns calories," Frank says.

"Does it?" I ask.

"Yeah. You wanna know what burns more calories?" he asks.

"Sure," I say. He leans closer and looks me in the eyes.

"Sex," he whispers seductively. I feel a chill go down my spine. Why does he have this effect on me?

"How many?" I ask just to piss him off.

"Plenty," he says, and crawls on top of me. Damn it, he's so smooth. I want to do this with him, but this will be my first time. Then again, just his voice is turning me on.

"I-I'm a v-virgin," I stutter out awkwardly. How come I'm not as smooth as him?

"Well, so am I," he says. How is he even still a virgin? He could have gotten any girl and even a couple of guys if he wanted.

"Okay," is all I manage to get out. So this is about to happen. I don't want to feel nervous, but I am anyways. I want him so bad, but I don't want him to see my body. It will make me feel fat.

He kisses my lips softly. His lips feel so good against mine. He applies such little pressure that I hardly even notice that he's there. He starts kissing my neck with more pressure than he did with my lips. I feel his hands on my hips, my shirt riding up a little.

I can't help but let out a small moan into his lips. Does he have any idea how much this is effecting me? I put hands on his shoulders pulling him closer and he moves his lips back up to meet mine.

He immediately puts his tongue in my mouth, massaging my tongue with his. I start sliding my hands up his shirt, feeling his toned torso. He stops to take his shirt off, and then goes to remove mine.

I freak out for half a second, but let him take my shirt off. I trust him. I know he won't make fun of me for being fat.