Chapter Eight

We arrive home and there's still plenty of time from now until lunch. Me and Frank end up kicking Mikey out of the living room and cuddle on the couch. Before Mikey left the room he had said something about how he'll tell mom if me and Frank fuck on the couch and we promised to not do that.

Frank has his arms wrapped around me, his hands resting on my chest. I grab onto his arms with my own and try to snuggle my back as close to his chest as possible.

Just the feeling of his warmth radiating off of his own body onto mine makes me feel so good inside. Just the feeling of him caring about me enough in general to cuddle with me feels good.

I just want to spend all my time this close to him. I feel him kiss the back of my neck gently and it sends chills throughout my body. I never thought anyone could make me feel this way.

Eventually Frank decides that it's time to make me lunch, which really doesn't make me happy. Not only will I have to eat more food, but Frank has to get up to cook for me. I try to get him to stay with me but he doesn't listen. He gets up anyways and makes food.

He calls me into the room once he's done cooking. I had continued to lie down on the couch. Frank also decided to invite Mikey to eat with us. My brother accepted the offer since he didn't want to make his own food, especially since Frank had already made the food.

I get up off of the couch and sit down at the table in the kitchen. Mikey soon follows and sits down across from me. Frank sets down a plate for Mikey and a plate for me. He walks to the stove and comes back with his own plate of food.

This is when I realise I'm screwed. Mikey is already questioning me because of the fucking salad incident yesterday and he probably saw dried tears on my face when me and Frank got back from our run today. I need to eat this without a problem, otherwise Mikey will find out too.

I look at the plate of food in front of me. Frank made spaghetti and tomato sauce. He put less on my plate than everyone else but it wasn't so much less that Mikey would notice.

I ignore everything in my brain telling me to not eat and take my first bite. It tastes pretty good. Last I knew, Frank was really bad at cooking, so this weekend was sort of surprising since nothing tasted bad.

I continue eating at a pace slightly slower than Frank and Mikey so I finish at close to the same time as them. Still, Mikey finishes before me.

"Mikey, if you want there's more on the stove," Frank says.

"I'm all set actually, thanks for making this," Mikey says politely before leaving the room. He's never usually this polite. What the fuck?

"I want more!" I say. It surprises both me and Frank, and I can already tell today is going to be a binging day and I'm going to regret it afterwards. But if this is going to happen, I might as well try enjoy it.

"Um, okay," Frank says. He takes my plate and gets me another plate of food the same size as my original plate. I start eating quicker than before, probably closer to a normal eating pace. I finish off my plate, but feel hungrier. I'm not sure what I want, but I want something other than spaghetti. Something sweeter.

I get up and start looking through the fridge, but don't see anything that looks good. I decide to look for something in the cabinet and I see cookie mix for chocolate chip cookies in the front of the cabinet. I take them out and behind them I see frosting. I take that out too. I'll probably eat the frosting while the cookies bake.

"Hey Frankie, want to help me make cookies?" I ask as sweetly as possible.

"Yeah, definitely. I'll put the leftover spaghetti in the fridge first," he says. He packs the spaghetti into a smaller tupperware and puts it into the fridge.