Chapter Thirteen

We get home without talking and I run inside with the plastic bag containing my ice cream in one hand and the gallon of milk in the other. It's hard to move quickly since the milk is heavy but I manage to get it inside without dropping it.

I put it in the fridge before taking out my ice cream and getting a bowl I scoop just a little of each before putting the rest in the fridge. I'm going to try to control myself this time.

Frank comes inside after me and sits down at the table across from me. I offer him some ice cream but he refuses my offer. He mumbles something about how I need it more than him. Oh well, that means I have more ice cream to eat later.

I finish my ice cream pretty quickly and I want to get more but I don't. I won't allow myself to get ice cream again if I can't control myself now. I put my bowl in the sink along with sink and leave them there for someone else to wash.

Frank and I decide to go upstairs to my room where Mikey won't bother us. We don't plan on fucking or anything, but Mikey was in the living room when we got home and he has a history of being annoying when I hang out with my friends in the same room as him.

Frank closes the door behind me when we get inside of my room. We sit down on my bed and I lean my head on his shoulder. Even though he's shorter than me it's quite comfortable.

He just wraps his arms around me. I can tell we're both tired right now. Although it was a really short shopping trip, I'm exhausted.

"Do you want to sleep over? My parents won't mind," I say.

"Um... Sure," Frank says after thinking for a while. "Hold on, let me text my mom."

He texts his mom letting her know where he'll be and he put his phone back in his pocket. He moves closer to me and kisses me on the lips. I place my hands on his knees and lean in, kissing him back.

He's just so good at making me feel good. He always seems to know what to do to make me feel better and cared about. The kiss started off slow, sweet and passionate but now it's moved on to a more messy kind of kiss.

I move my tongue inside of his mouth, feeling his tongue with my own. His mouth tastes like something, but I can't exactly pinpoint the exact flavor. Whatever it is, it tastes good.

I stop thinking about how he tastes when he starts sucking on my tongue and I can't hold back my moan. He pulls away for a very necessary breathing break. He looks into my eyes and I look into his and all I feel is love for the man sitting in front of me. There are no words to describe how I feel about him.

In his eyes I see love too, and realising that the love in his eyes is for me makes me feel like the most special person to walk the earth. He loves me and I can tell just by looking into his eyes.

I really hope that he can tell that I love him by looking into my eyes because really, I cannot tell him how much he means to me.

"I... I love you," I blurt out, not necessarily meaning to tell him now but not regretting saying that either.

"I love you too," he says, still not breaking the eye contact. I lean in and kiss him slowly again, similar to the way he kissed me before we started making out.

"I love you so much," I say, pulling away just enough to speak. He just laughs quietly.

"You already said that," he says.

"I know. I love you," I say again, and this time we both start laughing.

"You're too cute, Gee," he says. He wraps his arms around me in a hug and I wrap my arms around him too. We sit like this for quote awhile before he pulls away and just looks at me before saying, "We should find something to eat for dinner."