Chapter Seven

I wake up cuddled into Frank's side completely naked, forgetting the previous night's events until I notice how sore I am. Oh yeah. We had sex.

The whole night is slightly a blur. I kissed a guy for the first time and had sex with one for the first time all in one night. I don't regret any of it.

Today is Sunday and my parents will be back today. I wonder when Mikey came home last night or if he slept over at his friend's house. If he did come home I really hope he didn't hear me and Frank last night.

My parents won't be back until tonight, so me and Frankie have plenty of time to get cleaned up and stuff.

He wakes up and we get up to go take a shower together. He turns on the water and makes sure it's warm enough before stepping in. I follow him awkwardly. It's only a little awkward showering with your best friend.

I reach out to grab the soap, but Frank is closer and beats me to it. He starts rubbing soap all over my body. Frank manages to make it the least sexual thing ever. He just does it in an adorable way.

I take the soap from him and start covering his body with it. After we rinse off we turn off the water. Then I realise something.

"For fuck's sake, there's only one towel," I say.

"We can just share," Frank suggests, "Here, let me dry you off first."

"Um... Okay," I say. Unlike with the soap, Frank makes this situation as sexual as possible. I mean, it was going fine until he practically gave me a hand job.

"What's wrong, Gee? I'm just trying to dry you off so I can use the towel," Frank says sarcastically.

"I get to dry you off," I say.

"I'm basically already dry," he points out. He sure did take his time drying me off. He doesn't have any clean clothes to wear, so I let him borrow some of mine. Everything fits pretty well besides the shirt, which is a bit big on him. It's adorable, but it also reminds me of how fat I really am. I try to push that thought away. I try to focus on how adorable Frank looks when he's wearing my clothes.

I consider drying my hair with the hair dryer but I decide, fuck it, I'm too lazy. We go downstairs and I know Frank is going to make me eat breakfast, but I don't think I'll be able to make myself do it. I'll just have to do a bunch of exercise to burn off more calories than I take in.

When we get in the kitchen I see Mikey sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal. He looks up from his cereal and sees me and Frank enter the kitchen. He just stares at us for a second before saying anything.

"Did you guys take a shower together?" he asks, looking slightly disgusted.

"Don't you ever take showers with your best friend?" Frank asks him.

"Um, no of course I don't. That's so fucking gay," Mikey says.

"We're just trying to conserve water," I say like it's a thing that people do often.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you two had fucked in the shower," Mikey mutters under his breath, just loud enough for Frank and I to hear.

"Well, I mean, it wasn't in the shower. Beds are more comfortable for that sort of thing," Frank explains. At this point I'm not sure if I should be mortified that Mikey now knows that Frank and I fucked, or if I should literally piss myself from laughing because of the way that Frank explained the situation.

I decide to go with the latter because if Frank isn't embarrassed to tell my brother that we had sex then I shouldn't be either. I would rather him not say that, but whatever.

"I didn't need to know that," Mikey says. So that's good, he isn't freaking out or anything.

"Gee, what do you want for breakfast?" Frank asks me.

"I'm not hungry," I say. And honestly I'm not hungry at all. I ate more food yesterday than I have in such a long time that I feel like I could go days without even looking at food.

"Yes you are," Frank says, disagreeing with me. He whispers quietly in my ear so that Mikey can't hear, "I'll give you a blow job if you eat breakfast."

Apparently that wasn't quite quiet enough because Mikey says, "You might want to get better at whispering. Also, please don't give my brother a bj when I'm in the house. I'm leaving before you get all gay in here"

Mikey gets up from the table and puts his cereal bowl in the sink and leaves the room.

My options are get a blow job or don't get fat. The thing that makes this decision harder is the fact that it's Frank who will be the one giving the bj.

"Decisions, decisions. I'll eat a little bit I guess," I decide.

"I'll make you a bowl of cereal." I watch him go to the cabinet and open it up. He takes out what appears to be the healthiest cereal and I mentally thank him for that. He pours it into the bowl and I tell him when to stop pouring. I can tell he's disappointed with the amount I decide to eat, but I can't eat more than that.

He pours in just enough milk to make the cereal float, grabs a spoon and sets the bowl down on the table. I sit down and slowly start to eat it. He does the same for himself, but gets a bigger bowl of cereal.

At the pace I'm eating at, the cereal will get soggy and I'll have an excuse to stop eating. I notice Frank finish his cereal quite a while before me. Once the cereal gets too wet to eat there's only a few bites left, but better eat a few less bites than a few more bites.

"I'm done. It's soggy," I declare, throwing away the remaining cereal and washing the bowl in the sink.

"You cheated," Frank says. Shit. Looks like he noticed I was waiting until my cereal got soggy. I guess I looked just a bit too excited to throw away my cereal. I'm assuming that my plan won't work again.

"I ate most of it," I complain. My stomach hurts and I can't tell if it's because i didn't have enough food or if I had too much food.

"Yeah, but it wasn't all of it. I'll give you the bj if you eat the lunch I make you later, how about that?" he asks.

"I'm just in the living room. I can still hear you," Mikey calls from the other room. I really hope he doesn't tell mom or dad about me and Frank.

"Ugh. Fine. But don't make too much food for me. And we have to like run or something before lunch," I say, trying to ignore Mikey.

"How about we go for a run now?" Frank suggests. I agree and we put on shoes and go outside. We run about half the block before I'm out of breath.

"I think I hate running," I manage to get out between breaths.

"I think that I hate that you think you need to do this," Frank says back to me.

"I do need to do this though. You wouldn't understand. You're naturally thin. You don't have to try to look good," I try to explain to him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're perfectly thin and you always look good?" Frank yells.

"You'll only have to do it one time once it's true," I say, and with that I run back home, tears running down my face. Why is it so hard to see that I'm not thin enough.

I slow down a bit. I feel slightly choked, not being able to breath correctly between running and sobbing. I hear Frank catching up and I start quickly walking forward, not wanting him to yell at me again.

Too late, he caught up to me. I expect him to yell but instead he just wraps his arms around me and holds me close.

"Your parents are coming home today, right?" Frank asks me quietly, not letting go of me yet.

"Yeah, probably before dinner time," I say. All I know is that they're coming back sometime tonight. Maybe it will be after dinner and I'll get out of a meal.

"I'm sorry for yelling," he whispers. He turns me to face him and stands up on his toes to kiss me on the forehead. We walk back to my house as I try to control myself and stop myself from crying.