Chapter Six

Clothes are everywhere and the two of us are left in our boxers. We're making out heavier now, and it's so nice.

Any tiredness I was feeling when we got home has faded and turned into lust. All I can focus on is Frank and how he's making me feel. His hands are going everywhere and I forget everything else.

"You sure you want to do this?" he asks me, his hands resting on my hips.

"I'm sure," I say, scooting closer to him. He gives me a few quick, sweet kisses before removing my boxers. I feel self conscious for a second, but that feeling goes away as soon as he takes off his own.

"Do you want to bottom or top?" he asks. I need to think about this for a second.

"I'll bottom," I say. I just imagine Frank and how hot he'd look above me.

"Okay good because I wanted to top," he says. I don't know why, but this causes me to giggle a little.

He makes sure I'm comfortable before moving my legs apart.

"We don't have lube, so we have to use spit. This is probably going to suck," he says. He puts his fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them, trying to coat them with my saliva.

"Now I have to prep you," he says, pulling his fingers out of my mouth. I feel one of his fingers at my entrance. He pushes one in slowly, gently pumping it in and out.

It feels uncomfortable, not painful. Just a new feeling I have to get used to. I feel a second finger enter me, and this is when it starts to hurt. I feel my face scrunch up and contort in pain.

"Ow. It hurts," I mumble.

"Shhh. Don't worry babe. It'll stop hurting soon. I promise it'll feel good soon," he whispers in my ear, instantly calming me down. I do my best to relax and eventually the two fingers start to feel good. He start scissoring them before saying, "I'm gonna add a third finger."

This hurts more than the second finger did, but I know it'll be worth it. I try my best to ignore the pain. So I focus on Frank. The way his hair falls into his eyes and the way he looks so focused on me. I look at his hazel eyes and how they almost have a glow to them.

By now there's basically no pain and it's all pleasure. I let out a small moan loving the feeling of his fingers inside of me.

"Do you think you're ready?" he asks. I nod and he pulls his fingers out. The sudden loss of his fingers feels strange. I remember we don't have lube and I realise this will go a lot smoother if I suck him off first.

I try to sit up and he sees my intention. We get off the bed and I kneel in front of him before taking him into my mouth. I start with just the tip but bit by bit I take in more and more.

Frank moans slightly and I swear it's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I stop what I'm doing and pull my mouth off of him and we both get back onto the bed.

"You sure you're ready?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm sure," I laugh. It's just adorable how careful and considerate he's being. He carefully he lines himself up with my opening and gently slides in. And damn does that hurt.

"Are you okay?" he asks me. He stays completely still and waits for me to adjust. He's a lot bigger than his three fingers. I'm not even sure how he has the self control to wait for me. I'm not sure how I'd handle being in the position he's in.

"Y-yeah. Ugh fuck you're big," I groan. After a bit it starts to hurt a little less and I tell him to move. It still hurts like hell but I want him to get some pleasure out of this.

It hurts but feels good at the same time. He moves really slow at first. He starts to quicken his pace and it starts to feel better.

"Frankie," I moan as he quickens his pace. The only sounds filling the room are my moans, his grunts, and the sound of skin on skin.

I practically scream when he hits what I assume is my prostate.

"Oh do that again," I say practically whining. He does it again but harder. He hits that spot repeatedly and it feels so good I'm practically seeing stars

His thrusts become sloppier and I know he's close to finish. So am I. I can't even control my moans at this point. It just feels so good.

"F-Frankie! I'm going to c-cum," I moan.

"Me too," he says before I scream and release all over our stomachs. After a few more thrusts he cums and then pulls out.

"I love you," I say before snuggling closer to him.

"I love you too." He pulls the blanket over us and we fall asleep together.