Chapter 1 - Meet Charlotte

Character Profile

Name: Charlotte Brandon

Age: 21

Family: Oliver Brandon (Father Deceased ) Monique (Mother, presumed dead)  Charles Brandon (Uncle) Catherine Brandon (Aunt) Edward Brandon (Cousin)

About Charlotte: Her parents moved to France and served the French royal family. James her father died off and Illness and her mother abandoned her out of grief with a young Queen Claude, who took her in and raise her as a lady in waiting. Charlotte missed her family and decided to return to England and live with her Uncle. She is kind, caring, loyal, affectionate but can still challenge and judge. She will make her voice heard in the subtle sense but is not power hungry.

Played by Amanda Seyfried

Chapter 1 - Meet Charlotte

-Charlotte-

I was helped off the small boat now back in England, I smiled upon seeing my Uncle Charles.

"Uncle!" He laughed as he lifted me up and spun me around.

"Charlotte." he took a step back to look at me. "You have grown, it has been so long and you are now a woman."

"Almost, but those are fine details. I have missed you so. France is no England."

"Yes, I cannot believe that i missed you."

"You did not, I was unwell when you  came. I heard maids whisper about you and his majesty. So I wrote to you. My how you've prospered. Duke of Suffolk." he laughed

"Come, let me take you home." I mounted a horse and followed my Uncle. We arrived at his estate and he helped me dismount.

"Come, you must meet my wife and son." he smiled and escorted me inside.

"Catherine, may I introduce my niece Charlotte. Lottie, this is my wife Catherine and my son Edward." I smiled

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Catherine i think was the same age as I or maybe a little older but the age difference was close between us.

"As it is you, my husband has told me may things of you. I hope we can be good friends."

"I hope so too."

"Bonjour Mademoiselle" I laughed and young Edward

"Bonjour cousin le plus cher" (Hello dearest cousin )

"Let us settle you in." we walked together

"Will I be taken to court, Uncle. To meet his majesty?"

"Soon, Lottie. I will let you settle in first them I will introduce you." i nod

"It is very different not being a part of a court. Her Majesty was so kind and generous." I smile fondly.

"It pleases me that you were treated so well. Here you are. Your luggage will be brought to you soon."

"Thank you, Uncle"

-----------------------

It had been two months since my arrival and it was nearly Christmastime. I sat under the tent as my Uncle taught his son archery. I smiled at the sight and continued talking with Catherine. A man arrived and talked with Charles.

"Catherine, who is that man talking with my Uncle."

"The King's secretary, Sir Thomas Cromwell." I nodded and Edward came to sit with us as the two left on a walk. When they came back I saw Charles look over at us, he motioned for me to come over. I stood and joined them