After the Story

Alexander and Cassiana had five children together. Their names were Aurelia Schreave, Oliver Schreave, Maxon Schreave, Clara Schreave, and Tatiana Schreave.

Aurelia was married off to a French prince. Clara married a Spanish prince, and Tatiana married a Russian prince. Oliver gained the throne after his uncle, Mason Schreave, gave up his crown. When Oliver was nineteen, he met Aniya Beaurgart of Carolina and made her his princess.

Maxon fell in love with Eliza Lacroise of Kent, and they were married just two years after Oliver and Aniya.

Mason and Aquia had six children, three daughters and three sons. Their names were Tyler Schreave, Gabriel Schreave, Michael Schreave, Lily Schreave, Lexona Schreave, and Mickenna Schreave. Lexona, too, married a French prince, and Mickenna was married to a German prince. Lily was supposed married last, since she was courted by so many princes, and should have married an English prince.

Tyler died at sixteen from an unknown disease. Gabriel married a pretty girl named Lysel van Buren from Paloma, and Michael eventually married Jing Mei of Bankston. Lily, being as stubborn and short-tempered as her mother, had ran off when hearing of marriage arrangements. Since it cannot be measured as to who she married- if she ever married- and who her children were, there is no known documentation of Princess Lily.

It was rumored for years that she was hiding in Carolina, and rumors sprung forth over the years that she married a man with the last name Singer, and this would make her related to America Singer. However, since there is no concrete proof, royal officials have brushed this off as mere rumor and speculation, especially since a body that resembled the missing princess was found one year after her disappearance in Angeles. When the body had been found and brought to the palace to be identified, it was confirmed to be the princess by her family and her fingerprints and dental records. So Princess Lily and Lady America, despite having multiple resemblances—physically and in personality—are in no way related.

The entire Royal Family—excluding Aurelia, Lexona, Clara, Mickenna, and Tatiana (who were already living with their husbands) and Lily (who had been killed in Angeles years before)—were killed in a rebel attack. Oliver and his wife, Aniya, were the only ones that survived. Aniya had been three months pregnant with the only child that they would ever have at the time, and six months later she gave birth to a son. They named him Clarkson, and he eventually had a son named Maxon, after the uncle that had been closest to his father—and the one he would never get to know. Although it isn't confirmed, this is apparently what made King Clarkson grow to hate the rebels so much—they murdered most of his family, and he would never get to meet his aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.

The crown that Cassiana was given by King Ansen is still in the palace in Angeles today, as some other things that belonged to her and the rest of the Royal Family. However, these things are not easily found, and are supposedly kept in a secret room deep in the library. Whether or not this room exists is currently unknown—the secret is said to have died with King Oliver—but if it does truly exist...what secrets about Illéa's history could it hold?