Chapter 28

A/N: I was going to do like 4 updates today but this is the only one because I have no more inspiration thanks to my friend that made me FaceTime him.  Cassiana's dress is on the right. It's after the /\/\/\/\/\/\ and you should imagine it in black

THE END IS BARELY AND NOT REALLY IN SIGHT

 Before dinner, Aquia begs me to trade seats with her. There's no real official seating chart, but we usually sit in the same spot- me next to Mason, and her across the table next to Celine, who sits next to Alexander. Since I pity her for having to sit next to Celine, I agree to trade with her.

Celine gave me rude looks and ignored me throughout all of dinner. Trouble really arises when I get back from dinner.

I open my door to see why there are so many maids running in and out of my room, and see something painted in huge, blood colored letters on the eggshell-colored wall. The words, I'll get you, slut are written in uppercase letters, taking up one side of the wall.

"We're working on it, miss." Taylora promises. "We don't know what happened."

"It's fine." I say. "Thank you for getting them to work on it."

"Not a problem, miss." Maria says. She looks at the wall and sighs, shaking her head. "I just don't know who would do this."

Oh, I have an idea. "Neither do I." I shake my head. "I don't understand."

"It's alright, miss. In the meantime, why don't we change you into something more comfortable. The room next door is available for use, and we're just going to change you into something different."

"That would be wonderful." Before I turn to leave, I take one last look at the people painting over the rude words on my wall. I know exactly who did it, and I don't plan on making her life heaven after this.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"If their plan is to make me fall in love with you physically, then tell your maids that they've succeeded." Alexander says, shutting the door. I look down and blush.

The dress is pretty. Plain black, one-shouldered, tight at the top and loose on the bottom. It flows like water down to where it hits just above my knee. These heels don't make me any taller compared to him.

He brushes some hair from my face. "You do know that you're pretty, right? No matter what anyone else says, you are."

"I don't believe you." I mumble, looking at the ground.

"Then that's my goal in life- to make you realize that you're perfect."

"I'm not."

"See? So we'll start now."

"No talking you out of it?"

"Nope. You're going to have to deal with me."

"For how long?"

He smirks. "I was shooting for forever."

"That's a long time."

He kisses my forehead. "With you, it won't be long enough."