Chapter 21

Kasper's POV One Week Later
Its only been a week and I finally graduated. The ceremony was over and I was taking pictures with the FAM and my kids.
Kaleb: I guess I can finally say all my kids graduated.
Kasper: *laughs*. Thanks uncle Kaleb.
Kaleb: so how about a celebration at the house?
Kasper: I have somewhere to go but I'll be there afterwards.
I looked behind uncle Kaleb and saw Bre's parents. I walked over.
Daniel: I just want to say thank you for giving us a grandchild before Bre's passing. All of this has brought our family closer and my wife and have decided to pull through just for her. Thank you. Breaunna was a very bright girl and you put a spark in her eye that I never saw until the day she met you I guess. Well I'm going yo stop rambling now but we would like to give you this *hands me a card*. Its for the kids. Feel free to drop them by anytime. We will treat you like are daughter and those are all of our grand kids.
Kasper: thank you
They both gave me hugs and I walked away. I told everyone I'd see them at the house and rove to Bre's grave sight. Once I got there I got out with her cap, gown and some flowers and sat down by her tomb stone.
Kasper: I know its only been a week but I can't shake the feeling that you're actually gone. Its crazy but I guess things happen for a reason. You know that graduation ceremony was for you. You were amazing Bre and I'm glad I met you. Bre'Eir is doing fine. She can eat too. You know I never thought I'd be a single parent but I guess I am. Oh yeah here's your cap. Imma keep your gown so I can look at it and smile. I lo e you Bre and we made it. I got up after kissing her stone and put the flowers down.
??: I thought I'd fine you here.
Kasper: yeah.
??: you kiss her don't you?
Kasper: yes Ariel I do.
Ariel: we all I do. I never really knew her but I know she was a kind person.
Kasper: she was. Anyways what you doing right now?
Ariel: just came to see if you were okay and congrats.
Kasper: thanks and yeah I'm good. My uncle is having a celebration at the house if you'd like to come.
Ariel: sure, I'm sure Kasper wants to see you.
Kasper: I know you do too
Ariel: *blushes*. Be quiet.
Kasper: *laughs.* you can follow me back.
Ariel: okay.
I got in my car and closed the door. No I'm not moving on just that quickly but what better way to start a new beginning than by starting it with new in tensions. As far as the Cartel its not the Cartel anymore its the Kartel. Thats where I came from and I'll never let go. After me it'll be my kids if they want to. My Kartel includes my business, my kids and my family and I'm going to hold them down to the fullest. I welcomed you into the life of a Kartel and now you see the bittersweet ending. Goes to show reality isn't perfect. You win some you lose some but you have to move on some day. Thats what its all about. And thats want Breaunna taught me and I thank her for that. Rest In Peace Bre. You'll be dearly missed.