Chapter 12

Breaunna's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to a room that wasn't mines. My head was pounding and I felt nauseated. I tried sitting up fast which only caused the pounding of my head to grow intense. I looked around the room and noticed it was very....elegant. The walls were painted red, black accessories accommodated it very well. The scent of the room was very alluring making me just want to sit and inhale the scent much longer, I would have but indeed I needed to figure out where I was. I stood to go out the door but as soon as I did my mind went into overdrive. What if I was in a serial killer's house or maybe I was kidnapped. To keep from going insane in that split second, I decided to go sit back on the bed and think about what happened. I thought back and remembered everything from, Khalifa pretending she didn't know me and walking into and abandoned house. Good one Bre you walked yourself into your own kidnapping. I got up and walked back to the door so I could try and escape from who ever was keeping me here. Technically the person isn't keeping you here because for one you're not toed down and two the isn't bolted down.
I thought about it for a moment a realized my conscious had a point. Whoever put me here didn't intend on keeping me here, I hope. I opened the door and began to walk out and ran straight into a brick wall, whom embraced me with their arms to keep me from falling. Well definitely not a brick wall cause brick walls don't have arms. It clicked that it was a person and panic mode began to set in. I started to squirm but the person was definitely not letting go. My first instinct was squirming my next was kneeing the person hoping it was a guy. I did as thought and the person immediately let me go out of pain. Yes my instincts were right, well kind of right. When I looked down to see whom the perpetrator was I saw Kasper. Why was Kasper here?
Kasper's POV
I was in pain after she did that. Damn Bre, have you forgotten I have a penis. I told you to let her go before she hurt your dumbass. How about you stfu. I continued to groan in pain and I guess somebody heard the commotion because I heard footsteps coming our way. Those footsteps were followed by the voices of Jay and Taz.
Taz: damn nigga what happened to you?
I looked at him with the intentions of smacking the fuck out of him because he had that damn smirk on his face like this shit was funny.
Jay: *smirking too*. She got your ass hard eh?
He looked at Bre as I began to get myself off of the floor. She looked at us, well me to be exact.
Bre: I'm sorry but you wouldn't let me go...
Kasper: my mistake.
Jay:*starts laughing*. Your dumbass.
I cut my eye at him and he threw his hands up.
Taz: so y'all know each other?
Jay: we just explained that to your dumbass downstairs nigga.
Taz: oh yeah, your ex girlfriend right?
Kasper: no!!
Taz: oh that's the girl you couldn't get over after one time?
Kasper: dude shut the fuck up man.....no what get the fuck out.
Taz: *laughing*. I'm gone, not fault you pussy whipped.
Jay: dawg, that nigga is crazy yo.
I was paying attention to Jay seeing as Bre was standing there smirking at me. What was she smirking about?
Jay: eh I'm going back downstairs
Kasper: ight....
He left and Bre burst out laughing.
Kasper: so you think this is funny?
Bre: no, just hilarious.
Kasper: right.....well since you good or whatever I can take you home.
Bre: okay......
I was headed to leave out the door but I hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked at Bre and she stared at me.
Kasper: what?
Bre: why are you so.....distant when it comes to laughing smiling or anything joyful.
Kasper: there aine nothing to laugh about right now.
Bre: there's a lot to smile about though.
Kasper: like what?
Bre: you're alive.
Kasper: for how long though
Bre: stop thinking about the negatives, think about the positives.
Kasper: there is nothing positive about my life, at eats not about the one I'm living now.
Bre: what life is that?
Kasper: nothing.....you want to go home or what?
Bre: I'm not leaving until you have show some sign of happiness about your life.
Kasper: *fake smiles*. There sign of happiness come on.
Bre: real happiness.
Kasper: there aine shot that can make me happy Bre, okay? My life is bound to be a fucking mess because I was born and raised into this shit.
I started to walk away towards the door but her body was in front of it in seconds.
Bre: let me show you otherwise.
Kasper: people have been trying to show me that my whole life what makes you think you can do it or change it.
Bre: never said I could I said let me try because I know there is more to you than this cold hearted person you are trying to portray.
Kasper: why?
Bre: I just told you why.....give me tonight to try and show you.
Kasper: fine...tonight if I feel no different by in the morning then you have to leave me alone about this.
Bre: okay deal, um before we start this can I get something to eat?
Kasper: come on
Bre: where are we going?
Kasper: out to eat.
Bre: oh, a date? Cool. *looks her straight faced*. Just kidding no need to death glare at me.
I walked out the door and let her follow. I went the back way so they wouldn't ask about where we were going. Not that I care anyway but still. We got in the car and headed to a Chinese buffet.
Bre: would you like to have a conversation on the way there or would you like to just wait.
Kasper: I like my car rides silent.
Bre: not even music?
Kasper: sure.
Bre: okay.
She turned on the radio and Exchange by Bryson Tiller came on. Why is it that every time we are around each other or in close proximity this song happens to come on. Maybe its fate. No....wait could it?