Chapter 8

Breaunna's POV
I was heated at this fuck nigga right about now. He approached me the wrong way and now he's mad that I don't want him. Like nigga take a bitch pill because that's exactly what you're acting like right now , a bitch. Jacob was defending me and I really appreciated that.
Jacob: aye man she don't want you....just leave us alone.
??: shut up fag....she gone want me more after I'm done with her.
He looked at me with a sickening smirk and I looked back in disgust. This nigga really tripping if he think he gone touch me. Just then I seen Paris and Jay pushing through the crowd along with...Kasper? They moved through the crowd and finally made it to where I was.
Paris: what's going on?
??: nothing sweetheart just a little game of.....cat and mouse. Want to join?
Jay: no she doesn't and from the looks of it he doesn't either.
Over the shoulder of Jay I caught a glimpse of Kasper. I don't know why by a feeling of security fell upon me. The boy turned and faced her. I didn't hear what went on but the next thing I know a fight broke out. I was grabbed by the hand and led out of the party. I heard sirens and apparently so did everyone else because they began to leave. The person that led me out was Jacob, he actually led me and Paris out.
Jacob: y'all okay?
Paris: yes.
Jacob: Bre?
Bre: yeah, just a little shaken but I'm good.
Jacob: good. We have to leave though.
Paris: well my car is over there...
Jacob: I'll follow y'all back to your house to make sure y'all good. If that's okay.
Paris: okay thank you.
I followed Paris and I could tell something was off. When we got in the car I grabbed her hand before she pulled off.
Bre: what's wrong?
Paris: nothing Bre, I'm good.
Bre: you're lying.
Paris: nothing, I'm just worried *sighs*.
Bre: he'll be okay.
Paris: I hope so.
We pulled off and headed home. Honestly I was worried too, but not for him....it was for Kasper.
Kasper's POV
I swung first causing the fight. As I was in the middle of punching him I heard sirens.
Destine: aye man we have to go....what you gone do?
Lamar: *spits blood out*. Yeah bitch what you gonna do.
I stood up and looked at Destine. I pulled out my pistol and cocked the handle back.
Kasper: something I should've did a long time ago.
I pulled the trigger and he went limp.
Destine: are you coming back to the warehouse?
Kasper: nah, I'm going to go home. Make sure this looks like an accident.
Danny: accident? You put a bullet to his head.
Kasper: make it work then nigga....make the shit I just said work.
I walked out and got in my car. I sat there for awhile before pulling away. He wasn't the first person I killed, but I always got like this afterwards. He did me and my family wrong and he got we he deserved. I don't regret it and sure as hell won't dream about him. What's done is done aine got time to reminisce. I pulled up at my Uncle Kaleb house and went in. I walked through the door and went to the kitchen. I started thinking about him trying Bre and sighed. This nigga was asking for an ass whooping. Why? Because you were protecting Bre or was it for your own problems with him? My own problems with him. I have no feelings for her what so ever. Keep telling yourself that. I was going to respond but realization hit me that I was talking to myself. Yeah I need to lay off the drugs. I went to my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed and pulled out my sack. I rolled up at least 7 and lit one. I laid back on the bed and soon slipped into my own world.
Breaunna's POV
When we made it home it was late. Why? Because on our way back to Paris's house Jay called her. He told her to come meet him before going home. She told him he could come to the house but he refused. So we met him with Jay and in the end she convinced him to come anyway. Jay went home and we went back to Paris's house. When we pulled up I noticed Kasper's black Honda in the drive way. I got out and went in behind Paris and Jay.
Paris: my room is on the left of the hallway up stairs.
He nodded his head and left. I looked at Paris and she semi-smiled at me.
Paris: want me to stay with you?
Bre: no....you can go upstairs with Jay.
Paris: are you sure?
Bre: yes Paris.
She snaked her hands around my neck and tried to deepen her voice which made me laugh.
Bre: girl go...I'll be okay. Besides I think I'll go say thank you to Kasper.
Paris: do not kill my cousin Bre.
I mentally laughed at her statement. If only she knew what happened a few weeks ago. I nodded my headed and followed her up the stairs but we went in separate directions. I went yo her door and knocked lightly. I was going to walk away until the door swung open revealing a half naked Kasper. The only thing that was keeping from being completely naked was the towel wrapped around her face. Her eyes held surprise but then turned into her signature smirk.
Kasper: may I help you?
Bre: I just want yo say thank you....for what you did at the party.
Kasper's POV
I was shocked at what she said , due to the fact that, I never had someone thank me before. Honestly I was speechless. Even though she thought I didn't that for her it was still shocking to hear. I couldn't bring myself to say anything because I didn't know what to say.
Bre: well yeah......bye.
She began to leave and something in me didn't want her to. Words couldn't form so I grabbed her arm. She looked at me and I pulled her inside of my room. I closed the door lightly and locked it. I put my weight against her and she backed into the door. Once again I was in this position. Before I kissed her I vowed to myself that this would be the last encounter with her.