Chapter 20.

~ The end of the story ~

Baekhyun's pov

I'm currently hanging out with my clique including Taehyung, we are discussing about the proposal well not really since I have already prepared everything.

"Guys what if Jinhye rejects my proposal and it's going to be embarrassing" I told my friends as i rub my hands on my face as nervousness took over me.
"You are worried of getting embarrassed than Jinhye noona saying no?" Asked Sehun the maknae
As the other boys nodded saying it's ridiculous. "Sorry it's not about me getting ashamed or embarrassed about rejection, is just that i'm just scared that what if she is not ready or she doesn't want to get married or even worst with me?"

"You are scared that Jinhye isn't ready to accept you hyung?" Taehyung said
"Well yeah...." I replied
"You know you should chill sometimes dude from what I have seen, Jinhye really loves you and I'm sure she would want to marry you"
"Chen hyung since when were you so wise?" Commented Kai and we all laugh at his comment while Chen sat down pouting before sticking out his tongue to Kai. 'These guys sigh'
"I agree with Chen hyung, you should chill more hyung. Anyway Jinhye noona is with Hanuel noona right? So you can ask Hanuel noona to help you" Kai said as I took in the words he told me.....
"Hey you know you could always call her and talk to her than sitting here thinking of what to do right?"
that was chanyeol.

'Sometimes I wonder how they got so wise, ever wiser than me? When all they do is bicker among each other.'

Jinhye's pov

I had fun with Haneul today, we went to do our hair, nails and also shop for clothes. It's been awhile since I ever went on a girls outing with her and I miss it but at least I get to do it again today.

Baekhyun called me just now when I was doing my hair, he kept going "I miss you, I miss you so much" but it was cute and very sweet since he kept thinking about me and missing me.
I miss him too but he said he is hanging out with his clique so I won't complain since they haven't really met up a lot after graduation.

I went to wash up and got ready for bed telling myself to just talk to Baekhyun tomorrow since he will be tired and so am I right now.
'Goodnight'

I got up with the sound of my phone beeping and I get up to see who is it from?
'Hey baby good morning, sorry to wake you up right now but i need you to get up and get ready okay? Wear something nice, i will see you later okay love...
I love you and i miss you baby' after reading i replied to him
'Hehehe i miss you too baekkie i will get ready now see you later. I love you'

I got up and showered and got ready to head out to where baekhyun told me to as I get in my car...

I have reach the destination and I see that it was really far away from Seoul and it is inside a jungle but there are lots of villas and beautiful scenery here. As I was walking I saw a note taped on a wooden pole pointing to a room, being me I was curious so I got in.

As I got in the room was decorated beautifully with flowers, balloons and sparkly things all around it was really beautiful. Music was playing and I felt like I was in another world and I can't help but awe at the surrounding I'm in.

I was looking around when the music stop and a recording started playing
"Hey baby it's me your baekkie you must be wondering why you are here and in this room listening to this right? Well here is the thing I was going to surprise you and I planned all of this just for you Song Jinhye-ssi. Baby there were alot of ups and downs in our relationship and there was a lot of hard time for you and me but we got through it together, we did everything together and I can't be more proud of it. I love you so much with all my heart with all my life, i will never hesitate to find you and love you in my next life as well, thank you for everything baby. But this is not the end of our relationship I want to start a new one even more better than just being a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, I want us to be called married couple living in the same house, getting to wake up with you in my arms and having to smell your delicious cooking that I really adore. I want us to be more baby and I'm ready to take the next step in life with you and I hope you would want as well" and the recording stops and music started to play again.
I stood there crying and not sure of what to do before someone stood behind me holding a huge bouquet of flowers.
"Hey baby turn around" i turn and there stood Byun Baekhyun the school's famous bad boy but now is the love of my life. "This is for you..." as he pass me the flowers and i took it smiling and crying at the same time.

'This feeling is so hard to explain'

Suddenly, Baekhyun kneeled down and took out a red box and inside was the most beautiful diamond ring ever.
"Hey baby you have heard the recording right, I know it's very surprising for you right now and I'm not really good with words so I hope you will listen to me okay? Song Jinhye I want you to take the next step with me. I promise to always be there by your side love you and care for you each and everyday. Get to hold you in my arms everyday saying that I love you and I miss you when you are not there, and throw you with kisses and hugs. I will never even try to hurt you physically and mentally and if I did I will never forgive myself and I will punish myself for hurting the one I love the most. So baby I want ask you something will you marry me?"

And that is all it takes for me to cry as I hug my flowers even closer. Baekhyun look me in the eyes waiting for my answer as I stood there shock because my boyfriend the bad boy and the one that I couldn't live without and love the most is proposing to me in a very romantic way. I took a deep breath before smiling and nodding my head saying yes. Baekhyun smiled and took the ring out of the box before sliding it into my finger, he stood up with joy and hug me before whispering
"I love you baby so so much"
"I love you too baekkie" before we kiss passionately as happiness in our relationship blooms.

Baekhyun told me that everyone took part in the planning of the venue and everything, so I thanked everyone for that. They even congratulate us and Chen and Chanyeol was the two high ones who went crazy when we told them I accepted the proposal.

"Hey Jinhye congrats if Baekhyun were ever to hurt you, you know where to find me" and Taehyung wink at me after saying that.
And Baekhyun being him so protective "I will never hurt her and you better go away before I crush you!" The both of us laugh at Baekhyun and him pouting pulling me closer by the waist...
I kiss his cheek as I know this is the life I have always wanted.

That is the end of the story of Bad Boy Baekhyun, I hope you enjoyed the story. I am very sorry about the late update and this is last chapter and it's a good news to everyone that the couple is finally engaged!!!! Yay!!! Hope you enjoyed the book thank you for supporting and keep on supporting.
-xoxocryz