Chapter 5.

Baekhyun's pov

We were all gathered in the classroom and the teacher isn't in class yet. Jinhye and Hanuel just entered and they didn't even dared to look at our direction well I don't even care. And that Taehyung guy with his friends are in this class as well.

They greeted Hanuel and Jinhye and from the looks of it they are getting close to each other especially Jinhye and Taehyung, "I sense jealousy here" I turn around to see Chanyeol smiling
"I'm not jealous alright can you guys just do your own things!" both Chen and Chanyeol turn to look at each other before that troller decided to say "whatever suits that head of yours lover boy" and they laugh and laugh and laugh... I just turn and glare at both of them, they are really annoying today.

'This two I will make sure i burn the both of them'

Jinhye's pov

Taehyung and his friends greeted me and Hanuel when we entered the class, he is really nice and he always jokes around. We were busy chatting before the teacher arrives but I can't help to look at Baekhyun I know it's weird that I tend to do this once in awhile. Baekhyun was busy hitting his friends head hahaha I'm sure they kept teasing him of something for him to hit them.

"Jinhye the teacher is here" I turn back to Taehyung as he gestured that the teacher is here. I nod before taking out my books for the lesson but i can't but smile wondering who I really like the most.

The thought of Baekhyun has stopped teasing me this days or maybe lesser then usual but he also started being nice and caring to me but as usual a jerk to the other students. He would still tease or prank me once in awhile but comparing to the previous years it has gone lesser.

'It's too early to think about this it could be his act to make me tease me even more in the future I'm still his main victim.'

"Yah what are you thinking about? You have been staring into space since the teacher came in?" Taehyung whispered as he was sitting beside me that Kim Hanuel dumped me here so that she can sit with Jimin infront of us. 'I swear is this how she treat her best friend!'
"Yah! Did you just call me Yah?!" as i whispered a little bit louder as I glared at Taehyung and he laughed.
"I'm sorry did that hurt your little mind that I called you Yah?" this guy is really full of confidence "hais just continue the work teacher gave you before the both of us gets into trouble for not listening" as I smack his arm before turning back to my book to continue my work.

Taehyung's pov

We ended the lesson and Jimin, namjoon and I are on our way to basketball practice, yes we decided to join the basketball team when we joined the school and guess what the captain is no other then Byun Baekhyun and his clique are the best players in the team. We were lucky that they allowed us to be in the team.

We were all gathered in the hall for practice and coach will be the one choosing the players i just hope that we will get chosen "Taehyung and Namjoon the both of you please report to Baekhyun for your positions, make sure you do well! Now go!" we just got selected this is incredible!
"Yes sir!" we answered but before we go Jimin grab both of arms and said "Good luck I will be with the other guys at the other hall" he smiled before leaving and we ran to where Baekhyun is.

"As the captain I want our team to be doing our very best, no slacking especially the 2 of you if you want to be strong players in the future" as he point his fingers towards us. "Yes captain!" we replied before Baekhyun started giving instructions and our positions of where to stand. Since we are new to all this, each one of them is our seniors and I do understand if they go hard on us, I wouldn't even complain about it.
"Do you think we can do well?" Namjoon ask as he look at me "we have to if we want to show them that we can do better and we are good at it." Namjoon nods before going to his position for our practice...

Practice was over and the 3 of us were at our lockers taking our things to head back home, it was really tiring and I heard Jimin also had practice with the members who weren't chosen. Each one of us were sweating profusely as we were taking our things suddenly we heard footsteps and we turn to see Baekhyun and his clique were walking to the lockers as well before Sehun stop to talk to us "the 2 of you did well today but you have more to improve on, make sure you guys keep coming to practice often" referring to me and Namjoon and I'm sure Jimin as well. But the rest didn't say anything else as they took their things and walk off but one of the guys was still here before he said "you might want to stay away from Baekhyun's girl, I'm telling you before hand as you might not want any trouble in the future. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about" that was Kai as he quickly ran to catch up with his members.

"Were they talking about Jinhye? The captain has feelings for Jinhye?" Jimin asked with his eyes wide open due to what he just heard "I guess so if Kai came to warn us about it" as I turn to look at my friends before Namjoon said "you have a big rival now!" before tapping my shoulders walking off pulling Jimin along.

'I knew from the start the Baekhyun has a thing for Jinhye but i think the war is starting now'

Chapter 5 is up! I think Baekhyun and Taehyung is going to start fighting for Jinhye now... anyway please give lots of love for the next few chapters as well thank you! -xoxocryz