Chapter 4.

Jinhye's pov

I admit Kim Taehyung is very cute when Hanuel first saw them she was interested in that guy name Jimin well short guys are her kind HAHAH.

I was on my way home alone, Hanuel couldn't accompany me back home due to extra assignments given to her so she had to stay in school a little longer. I decided to walk back home and told my Butler not to pick me up because I would like to enjoy the surroundings since I have always taken the car all the time, I was enjoying myself walking back home when I feel like I am being followed....

'It must be my imagination..' I thought until I heard shufflings of someone at the back like he/she was trying to hide, I turn back to look around back no one was there. I couldn't be dreaming am I?
"Is anyone there?" I asked being curious if I really heard the right thing? Suddenly when I turn back around to just ignore it I was surprised by the Byun Jerk standing right infront of me just a few centimeters away. "What the hell baekhyun!!!!" I shouted
"That wasn't a very nice greeting" as he showed me his smirk that is unridiculous sexy as well.

'WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JINHYE, GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT!!!'

"What are doing here? Were you following me?" as I asked backing away slightly as we were too close
"I just wanted to see you since I didn't get to talk to you in school as you were too busy with those 3 morons" he said as he stare right into my eyes "they have names baekhyun, what do you really want?"
"I wanted to see how my babe was doing that's all and to know where you live and since I know it now. I better get going babe bye" he winked at me before he left. I swear I would date him like right now but he is my enemy in school!

I walked into my house and start changing and washing up before lying down on my bed (there was no homework today)
'was baekhyun really caring about me? I'm sure it was just an act right?'

Baekhyun's pov

After saying goodbye to the ugly duckling I went off to where the guys always hangs out, my house.
"There you are Mr Byun, I told you he went to send his girlfriend home" Chen said smirking with that ugly face of his. "I told you she is not my girlfriend and I don't have any feelings for that ugly duckling, I was just making sure that those morons don't disturb my victim!" all of them looked at me smirking as if I said the wrong thing "yeah keep denying baek, just keep denying! You already fall over heels with her you just don't want to admit it." Chanyeol said tapping my shoulders before walking to the kitchen.

'I'm sure that i'm not starting to have feelings for her right? She was pretty cute when she got shocked' what I didnt realise that I was already smiling to myself more often.

Kai suddenly interrupted us saying that "I heard that those 3 transferees are really good with their brains well you can say good looking nerds." we were all shocked from hearing what he said I'm sure the rumours are true.
"No wonder girls are going swoons all over them, good looking nerds are girls kind of guy you know. I need to start getting back my reputation again..." as we stared at Chen with a glare all this guy knows is looking good, I swear if I can bury this guy in my school bag I will! "Whatever Hyung, let's not care about them. I need to head home now bye hyungs" as we did our bro hand-shake and each one of them left to their homes leaving me alone in my house.

By the way I'm an orphan I have nobody else in this world left except for riches and my friends, both my parents are really rich and they inherited me with all their money before the passed on that's how I can have my own house, a car and go to a good school.

Taehyung's pov

I got a text from my other friends saying that I should be careful of my surroundings in the new school. We could get into a lot of trouble since most or should I say all of the students belong to the rich families, well the 3 of us got scholarships to get into this school. I know we may look like bad boys in school but we don't even know how to prank a kid so you can we are really good looking nerds.

When I first saw Jinhye back there she mesmerized me and I couldn't stop staring at her but I do know that the bad boy Baekhyun has a thing for her from how he stares or glares at us when we were talking and i know that one day he will kill me for snatching her away.
But if my heart chose her, well I have to follow my heart right?

'Let's fight this out Baekhyun!'

I'm done with chapter 4, I hope it's alright. I think I need to get more imaginations so that the book will be more interesting! Please vote & comment and give lots of love thank you! -xoxocryz