Chapter 1.

Jinhye's pov

It's Monday morning and it means I have to attend school today. My name is Song Jinhye and I'm 19 years old, I'm a single child to my parents and you can say I'm one of the richest kid my dad owns a car Company while my mom is a doctor.

I got up and get ready for school and head downstairs for breakfast "Good Morning miss"said mdm kwon the head-house maid. "Good Morning mdm kwon, where is Mom & Dad?" I asked looking around the kitchen and living room to spot my parents.

"They already left for work, they told me to tell you to ask Mr Butler to take you to school today." said Mrs kwon
"Okay thank you, by the way Mrs kwon I will just have juice today I need to rush to school" after drinking my juice I asked my Butler to take me to school.

One thing I hate about going to school is meeting that famous bad boy Byun Baekhyun. The only thing he does is bully and teasing people and I am one of them. He is always been treating me like a trash since we started school and he have never stop. He threw water on me before, vandalize my locker before, will keep teasing me on how ugly I look. Well typically I am not ugly, I have looks and the body and many boys have asked me out but that idiot byun baekhyun will tend to get in the way.

-in school-

I was at my locker taking my books out for the next lesson when "there you are, I was looking for you Ms ugly duckling" speaking of the idiot here come the bad boy Byun Baekhyun "what do you want Mr annoying?

"Woah is that how you talk to the most popular guy in school? Girls will go crazy for a chance to talk to me." as he leans against my locker and stared at me.
"Then go and talk to those crazy bitches that wants to go in your pants!" i shouted at him. Baekhyun gave a glare before coming closer to me and whisper to my ear "Don't you dare speak to me that way ugly duckling you might want to check your table in class later I have a surprise for you." And he left chuckling leaving me surprise.

I went to class and I saw the surprise Baekhyun have gave me he drew on my table with paint "what the hell happen to your table? did that idiot did this?" It was my best friend Kim Haneul "yeah it's him alright, who else will it be." Rolling my eyes as I state the obvious. "Come on let's get it clean up before mr Kim comes in" hanuel suggested

We were busy cleaning my table and students are staring at us or talking about us but we both don't really care. "Kim Hanuel and Song Jinhye what are you two doing?" before we knew it Mr Kim or our math teacher entered the class and found the both us trying to get rid of the stubborn paint on my table.

"I want the both of you to detention after school, no excuses Ms Song please get another table temporarily." said Mr Kim as the class took out their books to prepare for the lesson

'I will seriously kill you later Byun Baekhyun.'
Btw, I have the same class as that idiot for every lesson but not for math if you are wondering.

Chapter 1 is up, please give lots of love thank you!
-xoxocryz