Chapter 18.

Taehyung's pov

It was just a normal day of school and everyone was busy with their own work, I was currently alone since Jimin and Namjoon went off to do their things and I was left alone wondering around the school. I sat near the soccer field to watch the students relaxing chit chatting with their friends while some are busy playing soccer, since I was alone it won't be awkward if I sat here.

I was just watching the students around me when I felt that someone sat beside me, I turn around to see the Captain of the basketball team sitting there.

'What is Byun Baekhyun doing here? Sitting beside me still?'

"I just a wanted to talk to you, you don't mind me sitting here right?" Baekhyun asked I was wondering what do we need to talk about?
"Talk? Is there any problems hyung?"
I look at him as he was playing with his hands like he was thinking of what to say. "I'm sorry" 'wait what?!'
'Did he just say sorry to me?'

"I'm sorry for everything that had happen between us in the past, I know i did some wrongs to you last time but I was just being protective and felt lots of jealousy in me since I knew I had a thing for Jinhye and I just being selfish. I know I was wrong but you were my competitor and i was scared that you will get instead of me, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying to you now right? I just hope that we can be matured enough to let the past go and move on from it and I hope to be your friend? Your close hyung? maybe your buddy as well? I know I'm asking too much from you right now but I hope you will forgive me. By the way Jinhye didn't say anything about me talking to you it's my own decision that I'm here beside you now and I hope you will consider it" it took me alot of time to actually push every work he said to my head but before I could even reply Baekhyun, he stood up ready to leave but I grab his hand and called him.

"Hyung!" he turn around shock maybe he thought that I wasn't going to forgive him but hey I already forgot about what happen between us I already move on and now me and Jinhye are back to friends and I would really feel grateful for being Baekhyun hyung's friend. "I forgive you hyung, I already forgot what happen between us and I would be really glad to be your friend!" I replied him with a smile before he nods gave me a friendly smile as we did the brotherhood handshake. Before he left he gave me a bro hug before saying "even though we are friends now doesn't mean you can be very close to Jinhye" he said before the left waving his hand as he walk to class 'this hyung is really hilarious'

Baekhyun's pov

It's kind of awkward to apologise to Taehyung since he is younger than me and who is also my junior but I'm happy that I did approach him just now and I'm sure Jinhye will too. But she doesn't know anything about it and I didn't even told her anything because I wanted to settle my own problems by myself and to approach all the people that I had to ask forgiveness from. I admit since the day I met Jinhye i have stop coming late for classes or even skipping classes. I never got into detention or suspension any longer got into lesser and lesser fights compared to the past I smoke and even drink lesser now. So does my other friends the five who I always will hang out with, I change so did them. I didn't had any cases with the principal or any teachers in the school for the past few months and all thanks to Jinhye without her this bad boy won't ever change to something good.

I really miss Jinhye already we don't have any lesson together today and I weren't able to see each other for break time either and I was so desperate to hold her in my arms when I saw her walk pass the canteen or even call out her name but she was too busy with her school work and I don't want to distract or disturb her.

A/N's pov

Day by day the days go by and the friendship between Baekhyun and Taehyung grew to a bigger bond not as much as their own best friends but close enough to hurt their friendship really badly if they had a fight. Jinhye found out that they became friends and that smiled she showed on that day got Baekhyun falling for her even more as to show how happy Jinhye was. The relationship of Baekhyun and Jinhye got more intense not in a sexual way but in a romantic way they fell in love for each other even more did precious memories together. Baekhyun got Jinhye a beautiful necklace that contain their picture in it, there was also a time where they would go on a mini dates, it's small but cosy since they wete always together. They went on a trip once to Jeju Island it was a short trip but they had a really great time enjoying the short getaway from home, being side by side together walking along the seashore taking pictures holding hands those are the memories that the couple will want to make even more.

Sorry for the late update. The story is finishing soon so be prepared for next chapter as the ending approaches! Sorry if there are any typos thank you! -xoxocryz