2

Jade's P.O.V

The next day at school Cameron would continue to talk to me and I would do everything in my power to ignore him.
"Hey! J, Jade, the j man..." Cameron says approaching me for the 10th time today!
"What the hell do you want from me!?" I scream by accident. I cover my mouth instantly.
He wiggles his eyebrows.
"Your perv," I mumble and walk away.
"Please Jade!" He whines.
"I give you approx 5 minutes to talk to me, so go." I say stopping, turning around, and crossing my arms.
"Okay 1," he says tapping his to index finger gers toghter.
"Go on a date with me.
"No, anything else?" I say tapping my foot.
"WHY!" He whines sitting down in the middle of the school hallway.
"Cause I said so," I say getting annoyed.
"But why!" He says dragging out the Y.
"It's like you don't remeber what you did to me!" I say stomping my foot.
"Jade- of course I remeber," he says finally standing up.
"No you don't know dip shit Cameron. You don't know my side of the story!" I say tenseing up.
"I can only imagine-," I cut him off instantly.
"Of course you can only imagine! This didn't happen to you Cameron! This happened to me! All because you wanted to be 'in with the cool kids' I hope you're happy..." I say walking towards the stairs at the end of the hall.
"Jade i-," Cam starts.
"I will be at your house to tutor you for your upcoming test at 8, see you then." I say before walking down the stairs.
****
After school I walk home and grab a snack after I'm done I watch some Future Diary on TV. Then I head off to Cameron's house.
I will never understand how I can show up early to his own house and he isnt even here.
I knock on the Door and Camerons mom Gina opens the door.
"Hey Gina," I smile as she answers the door.
"Jade well aren't you a sight for sore eyes."She smiles.
"I'm here to tutor Cameron again is he home?"
"I'm afraid he isn't he hasn't been home all night. He said you guys weren't meeting tonight. Did he not tell you that?" She asks tilting her head.
"No he didn't," I say clenching my jaw.
"Well I insist you stay for dinner to tonight!" She states excitedly.
"Well I don't mean to be a downer Ms. Dallas. But me and Cameron aren't Friends anymore, we don't get along. I don't think he would like to come home to me beign here eating dinner with you," I say stepping inside only because she is dragging me.
"Non sense that's my son's problem not mine. I like you and I want to have a dinner with you, I miss you around here Jade," She smiles.
"Very thoughtful of you Ms.Dallas I am quite hungry." I say sitting down at the table.
*****
While eating we get a surprise  yay! Hint at the sarcasm there. We get a nice visit from Cameron coming home finally.
"Uh mom why the hell is she here?" He points his finger at me.
"I was waiting for you to get home from your little fling you just had. Don't think I can't tell your shirt is all wrinkled," I say pointing at his shirt. He goes red.
"I needed to tutor for your test tomorrow," I say wiping off my hands with a napkin and walking over to him. Shall we start?" I say liking my thumb and fixing his hair a little.
"Get your ass upstairs," he says quietly enough for me to hear.
"Alright mom isn't she just funny, we'll I need to go study now bye." He says to his mother while pushing me up the stairs.
He slams the Door behind him.
"What the hell!" He says looking at me angirly.
"Something wrong?" I ask pouting out my bottom lip sarcastically.
"How dare you make a fool of me in my own home!" He says getting close to me.
"Must suck! I wonder how on earth could I relate to this? Hmmmm..." I think  sarcastically.
He looks at me angirly.
"Let's just study," he says through gritted teeth.
***
After awhile of studying and arguing back and fourth.
I was packing my stuff back into my school bag when it spoke.
"What you said back at school earlier... about how I didn't know your side of the story. I need to hear it." He says staring up at his ceiling while laying down.
"Why the hell would I tell you shit anymore?" I ask.
"We used to be best friends... you can't just forget that," he says sitting up on one elbow and looking over at me.
"Hints at the word 'used'," I say looking up at him.
"Please Jade put my mind at ease. I haven't stopped thinking about that day..." He says.
"This ain't gonna ease shit." I say walking over to his bed and sitting down.
"It might even make you feel worse," I say fiddling with my thumbs.
"That's okay, I worry about you.. I always have." He says putting his hand over mine. I take my hand out of his.
"Me telling you this won't change the way I look at you, you will always be the boy who ruined my life," I say standing up and sitting in a chair across his room.

FlashBack
3 days after the incident.

I tried to go back to school today, wasn't the right time. Cameron was chatting it up with his new friends while I was still hearing all the hateful things girls and boys had to say about me. Like.
"Why would you take such a picture?"
"You were a good student"
"Wasn't expecting that," and the usual.
"Slut, whore, skank," you know what's new am I right.
What hurt the most was when I went to go try to talk to Cameron about why he would do this.
I walked up to him in the halls right before he headed off to soccer.
"Hey Cameron...?" I ask with my head low.
"Yeah what's up?" He says turned around still looking I'm his locker.
"I just wanted to talk-," I was cut off by some people.
"Hey um Cameron why the hell are you talking to this Bitch?" Some kid said.
"Who?" He says turning around and noticing me. His eyes went wide. They were full of pity but his head and mouth said differently.
"She just walked up to me and said she would sleep with me to get rid of the photo, can you believe this bitch?" He laughed.
My eyes went wide and I tried to explain as much as I could before they ran off but it came out as jumbo.
"She's dumb to, later slut," some kid said and ran off with Cameron and his crew.
I fell to my knees. At this moment I knew I had no one. I had myself. And that was all I was going to get. I sat there crying in the middle of the hall till I worked up the strength to get up a leave.
End of FlashBack.

I looked over at Cameron and he had one tear fall. He quickly whipped it away.
"I'm so sor-," I cut him off.
"Save the Bullshit Cameron i know you're not, I don't need your pity." I say getting up, grabbing my stuff and bolting out his door. I run home as fast as I can.

@@@@@@@@
Welp I hope you all are enjoying this book This chapter was pretty fun to write actually:)