6

Jade's P.O.V
He's been ignoring me all day. And I don't know why! And it's starting to piss me off he pisses me off! I was at my locker going through it looking for a pencil.
"Wow you locker is a mess," I hear it say.
"You're a mess!" I yell pushing around some more papers.
"What cha looking for?" Cameron says plowing some air on my neck.
I shiver.
"Don't do that ever again..." I say softly.
"And anyways must you know I'm looking for a pencil." I say pushing some Oreo rapers around.
"Oh here," he says reaching in my locker and grabbing a pencil.
"Thanks," I say slamming my locker shut and walking off.
"SOooo..." Cameron says.
"So what?" I ask looking at him.
"What cha want to do?" He says looking down at me.
"Go to class like a normal person," I say pointing towards my class.
"That doesn't sound fun I don't wanna go," he says pouting his lip and crossing his arms.
"Good thing you don't have to go it's my class," I say smiling.
"Yeah we're not doing that." He says picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.
"CAMERON! Everyone is looking at us!" I say trying to cover my face.
"Not my problem," he says marching up the school stairs.
"Well sorta is considering you are the one they're looking at!" I say hitting his back with my curled up fists.
He takes us up to the roof and right over the edge.
My god I think he is going to kill me!!!.
He puts me down.
"They we are milady," he says putting his hand on the school rooftop railing.
"It's so pretty up here, look at the flowers!" I say pointing.
"Pfft" Cameron says covering his mouth.
"What so funny!" I say getting angry thinking he was laughing at me.
"There are two people qoute on qoute getting it on in the dugout over there," he says pointing to the teams dugouts.
"Oh my god!" I say laughing.
"Of course that would be the first thing you would see." I laugh.
"Whats that supposed to mean!?" He says in a hurt voice.
"I'm saying you are a very horny little boy," I laugh.
"Oh but princess there is one thing I can promise and that's that I'm not small at all," he says getting closer causing me to back up in the railing he puts his hands on both sides of the railing. He kisses me and of course I kiss back he is an amazing kisser! Did I really just day that!?
He pulls apart.
"Wanna do what those two people in the dugout are doing," he smirks.
"In your dreams Cam," I say grabbing my binder off the ground and running back down the stairs to class.
****
After class I walk out of the school and attempt to go home.
"You!" Some girl says and slap me outta no where.
"Ow what the hell!?" I say holding my cheek.
"Hmph, that's what you get for touching my man," She says giving a fist bumb to her friend next to her. I smirk.
"Oh honey you've got it all wrong," I smirk
She turns around.
"I've done alot more than just touch him," I say as she pushes me into a car. Choking me.
"You'll pay bitch," She says getting ready to slap me again.
"Amanda! Get your hands off her. Now!" Cameron yells. She drops me. And walks away
"Im'ma get ya get back here," I day reading my fist and jumping around.
"Calm down there tiger," Cameron says putting his hand on my shoulders and turning me around he grabs one of my curled up fists, and kisses it.
"When did my little nerd get so fiesty," he says winking.
"Now I'm going to take you home to my house cause you haven't forgot you still are my tutor right?" He says opening my door to his car.
He helps me in. He gets in on his side and drives us to his house.
"Now when we get home, go inside and sit on the counter for I clean your cut on your face," he says sounding like he is actually semi concerned.
"I'm not five," I say pursing my lips. He pulls in his driveway and puts the car in park he grabs my face with his hand squeezing my cheeks toghter. And turning my head.
"No but you are cute," he says kissing me. And releasing my cheeks.
I get out of the car and walk inside I stand by the counter in the kitchen. Cameron grabs the first aid kit. And walks over infront of me.
"Ali ooooope," he says lifting me up on the counter standing between my legs.
He starts to clean my cut.
"Owwww," I complian.
"Stop acting 5," he says leaning in a smirking. I blush and turn away.
"You have to look at me if you want me help you," he says putting both his hands on both sides of my cheeks.
"Nu," I say pushing against his hands.
He gets me to look forward and smirks. He quickly crashes our lips toghter.
"This is why I adore you," he says leaning his head on my shoulder. I hug him.
"I adore you too," I say resting my head on his shoulder.