5

Jade's P.O.V
Damn it Cameron now I have to walk home. I start my walk home.. kicking a pebble as I go.
Cameron I'm not going to be that easy it will take alot more than a couple generous actions to get in my pants. I hate boys!!! I say kicking the pebble really hard.
"Ow!" A familiar voice says.
"Cameron?" I ask.
"You guessed it," he smiles brightly holding the pebble up.
I chuckle. But that quickly fades to a frown.
"Why are you here," I say walking past him.
"Cause you're here," he says grabbing my hand. I freeze. But I don't pull away. I like to hold his hand. There are so warm. I turn around his hand still holding mine.
"Cameron... I like you maybe... which I don't want to do I want to hate you so badly...." I say frustrated squeezing his hand.
"But I can't, what is it about you..." I say looking in his eyes. His eyes go big, and it looks like he was blushing but it was to dark to really makeout.
"Cameron.... I think I like you... please tell me what I'm feeling is not true." I say looking down.
"I won't," Cameron says. Removing his hands from mine and putting his hand on my cheek.
"Cause I want you to like me," he says leaning in and kissing me.
"Why...." I say pulling apart from him and leaving our foreheads touching.
"Jade.. I need you to love me," Cameron says grabbing my back and pulling me into his chest.
"I can't," I say.
"Oh but you will,"
****
Camerons P.O.V
I walk her home and wait for her to get inside before I go home.
I get home and walk up the stairs to my bedroom. I lay down on my back and look up at my ceiling. And think to myself. Cameron she is only a bet.... but what if I don't want her to be I say turning over on my side and drifting off to sleep.
The next day at school I arrive and my head was fucked up Jade hasn't left my mind. I need to keep my distance from her I need to win this bet I don't love her she needs to love me.
"Cameron!" I hear someone yell.
I turn around and see Jade running up to me I quickly turn around and run inside.
I walk up to my locker.
"What was that about?" I hear Jade say from behind me. I turn around a look down see her cute petite body. From the height diffrence I was able to look straight down her shirt.
I blush and quickly look away. "I- i need to go bye," I say running off to class.
In class while the lesson was going I couldn't get her out of my head.
"I love you Cameron," She says to me pulling my head down to her. And starts making out with me.
"I want to be with you don't you wanna be with me?" She says smirking.
"Get out of my head!!" I scream in the middle of class. Everyone turns around and looks at me. I just laugh.
"Just rehearsing some lines for this play my baby cousin asked me to be in." I say blushing. All the girls aww and look at me smiling. All the boys laugh.
That was close....
What has that girl done to me. Cameron focus keep your eyes on the prize here. We don't need her she is just a bet.
"Just a bet..." I whisper.

################
Sorry for such a tiny little chapter but I feel like this update was necessary so here is just a small lil update. :)