12

Camerons P.O.V

I drop to my knees in the sand, and I look off in the direction Jade ran towards.
"What have I done?" I say bending over on my hands and knees. I grab the sand in my fists and clench it. I felt a wet stream run down my face and something fall onto the sand. Whatever fell on the sand more starts to fall.
"What the hell is it raining," I say letting go of the sand in my hands. I look up but it's still sunny outside. I gently raise my hand to my check and I feel my face soaking wet. "What the hell am I crying?" I ask myself.
"No I can't be I don't cry over girls..." I say and laugh slightly.
"I don't cry... over girls... but Jade isn't any girl... she's Jade..." I say looking down again.
"J-jade," I repeat my tears flow quicker I quickly cover my eyes with my arm and quietly sob into it.
"Jade please come back to me, I love you," I say standing up. I look around me, for any sign of Jade possibly coming back for me.
"She's not coming back, i did it I completed the bet, I finally broke her heart." I say to myself. I stagger towards the beach house. And I lean up against the beach house wall I clutch my stomach and laugh.
"Im free," I say. (Still talking to myself)
"Im free! I don't have to chase her anymore i can go back to my Old ways!" I say staggering up off the beach house wall and walking towards my car.
****Next day****
Jade's P.O.V
Last night was horrible, I cried for hours. I guess I deserve this. I knew he didn't like me from the start but I believed his lies. I guess this means I go back to my old self. Nerd Jade. Ah whatever it's nothing to cry over I'll meet someone nice someday. Well it's time for school, hope I don't see satan aka Cameron.
I walk into the school and their goes all my hope for not seeing Cameron considering I walked in and he is by my FUCKING LOCKER. I approach my locker.
"Out of my way." I say to him.
"So cold," he says stepping aside.
"Yep," I say opening up my locker and grabbing my books.
"How does it feel be just another one of my toys." he says putting a finger under my my chin and lifting it. I'm a littler hurt and I look off to the side but I quickly hide the fact that he hurt me by rolling my eyes. I then turn my head and don't look at him.
"Answer me," he say again.
"No," I say crossing my arms.
"Answer the question Jade." Cameron say through clenched teeth.
"No. And Fuck you," I say turning my head and looking away.
"You bipolar bitch," he says to me, and he starts to lean in!? WTF!
"RAPE! HELP!" I scream and run off quickly.
I turn the corner so I'm no longer in his view I cover my books over my chest. I'm sure my face is really red and I start to breathe really heavily.
***skip to lunch time***
I sit at my usual table in the corner. No one eats over here so it's perfect it the only table with 4 seats at it the rest of the tables are actual lunch tables that seat like 20 people. I usually just eat alone it's always been like that but it's different now. I started to eat with Cameron at lunch so now I feel alone again. I clutch fabric of my shirt. No you don't love him anymore. I hear the sounds of chairs beign pulled out and trays hitting the table. I then hear a girl speak.
"Hi I'm Octavia!" I look up and I see the prettiest girl, when I look up she is smiling brightly. I look at her confused.
"Do you want me to do your homework or something?" I ask.
"Nope!" She says smiling still.
"Are you here to hit me?" I ask.
"Nupe!" She says smiling her expression not changing.
"Are you lost?" I ask.
"No silly! Isn't it obvious we are here to eat with you!" She smiles motioning to her friends I never noticed before.
"This is Liam my Boyfriend," She says motioning towards Liam.
"And this is his friend Gray," I look over at Gray and I'm not gonna lie he is pretty cute he looks very shy though." He has Green eyes and Messy black hair. Not really my type but he's so cute! Like a wittle baby! Liam isn't that bad either he is a blonde boy with bright blue eyes. And Octavia is stunning! She has brown/black hair and hazel eyes.
"Why are you sitting over here?" I ask looking at Octavia.
"That's simple! You looked Lonely! So I cam over here! But Liam followed me cause he never let's me do anything on my own!" She says putting her lips out.
"That's cause you get out of control," he says tapping her nose with his index finger. I look over at Gray and he is already looking at me he quickly turns his head away. I giggle a little.
"You guys seem nice," I say laughing. I smile brightly at them.
"Yay! Did you hear that Liam she said we are nice! Told you I can be nice!" Octavia says slamming her hands on the table and leaning forward towards me.
"Let's all hangout after school!" Octavia says to me. Liam grabs her hips and pulls her back down into her chair.
"Personal space Octavia," he scolds.
"Sorry..." Octavia says apologetically.
"Anyways can we?" She asks again smiling.
"Eh why not you guys seem fun," I say.
I look over at Cameron table and he is looking over at me curious as to what I'm doing. I look down. I'm going to finally be able to get him off my mind I day to myself.
$$$$$$$
UPDATED FINALLY! I know it takes me awhile sorry... :( anyways I hope you liked this chapter! and BTW OCTAVIA AND LIAM ARE FROM MY OTHER BOOK CALLED "BETA"