3

Camerons P.O.V

She was right telling me her side of the story was making me feel worse. But I mean the past is the past, and I have a bet to complete. She will fall for me.
****
The next day I still try to make my many attempts to talk to her she tries to ignore me but it's just a matter of time till she won't.
"Jadeeeeeeee,"I say walking up behind her while she is at her locker.
"Go awayyyyyyy," She says mockingly.
"I will go away if you go on a date with me, I'm only asking for one date, and if you don't like it then I won't talk to you ever again." I say smirking.
She sighs. "Deal."
"Yes!" I say running down the hall.
****
After school I wait for her. She walks out of the school and I run up to her. "I'm taking you out tonight. And right now." I say. Grabbing her by the arm.
"Right now? I'm not ready yet!" She says.
"You look fine now let's go!" I say opening the car door and practically pushing her inside. I walk around to the other side and get in. I start my car and head to the site where our 'date' is gonna be.
**** skip car drive.
"We're here," I say unbuckling and she does the same we both get out.
"And amusement park? Cliché much?" She says walking towards the gates.
"I thought it would be fun don't most girls like amusement parks?" I ask.
"I'm not like most girls Cameron, when will you learn that?" She says turning around. In the sunset behind her and the wind blowing her naturally long brown hair, her piercing green eyes. She was gorgeous not gonna lie. She cracks a smile.
I get out of my daze and shake it off.
"Yeah guess your right... is all I say."
"But since I'm here it's only right to have fun," She says turning around and walking towards the ferris wheel.
"Hey wait up!" I say running after her.
****
They night has gone on and it appears she seems to be having fun.
"Cameron we have to ride the ferris wheel to finish the night!" She says grabbing my hand and dragging me there. We get on the ferris wheel and it's completely quite.
"Soo-," I was cut off by her.
"Thanks for this Cam." She smiles brightly.
She called me Cam she hasn't done that in years.
"Can't tell you the last time I went out to the amusement park so thanks for bringing me," She says looking out over the edge of the ferris wheel.
"Yeah, it was fun," I say looking at her.
"But I am curious, why did you bring me here? You haven't talked to me in years and now all of the sudden you are here and taking me on a date," She says looking over at me.
"Isn't it obvious?" I laugh.
She shakes her head.
Clueless girl.
"I like you Jade," I say to her. She whips her head around and looks at me with big eyes.
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."
"Nuh uh."
"Uh huh."
"Nu-," I cut her off.
"Jade seriously we aren't children!" I yell.
She looks down. Her hair blowing in the wind slightly as the ferris wheel turns.
"Cam- i-,"
"Shhh, Jade," I say leaning in. She leans in too. Our lips meet. In that moment I was so happy, not just cause of the bet that I'm going to win oh so very soon. But because I'm kissing my first crush. And the first girl I ever saw naked.
Wow cam ya perv
We pull apart. I smile at her. She just blushes and turns her head.
"Getting shy on me now are ya?" I laugh.
"Shut up!" She says looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed. Causing me to laugh more.
The ferris wheel comes to a stop and we get off. And I drive her home.
*****
"Thanks from tonight Cameron," She smiles.
"It was my pleasure," I smile all giddy.
"Well goodnight," She says walking inside.
"Wait Jade! Can we go out again sometime?" I ask
"Yeah if that's what you want," She smiles closing the door.