17

Jade's P.O.V
*one month later*
Why haven't you told him yet! I yell at myself in my head.
"Jade?" Cameron asks. I look at him quickly.
"Everything okay?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm fine, you are here," I say looking at him and smiling.
"Of course," he says solemnly.
"After dinner I have to tell you something," We both say in unison. We laugh it off at the sudden statement.
"Okay," We say in unison again. We laugh again.
"I love you," he says slightly giggling with me.
"I love you too," I say smiling.
After dinner we walk back to our small apartment we bought together about a month or so ago. His mom is helping us pay for now until we both get stable jobs, but we got and amazing deal on this place! It is a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment, and it's perfect!
"Jade," Cameron says grabbing my hands. I turn around and I kiss him.
"I need to tell you something," we say in unison
"You first," We say together again. This went on but eventually we decided Cameron would go first. He grabbed both my hands and took a deep breath.
"Im moving to New York," he says looking at me in the eyes for any reaction.
"Your what?" I say slowly.
"I'm moving for an acting gig," he said looking at our hands intertwined.
"Im happy for you," I lie. I was happy for him somewhere deep down.
"Now what is it you had to say?" He questions.
"It's nothing actually.." I whisper. I know I needed to tell him but... his career is starting now. I can't do that to him. I remove my hands from his and open the door to the apartment and walk inside. He follows after me. I stop putting the keys on the cabinet next to the door he wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck. I push him off.
"Not tonight," I say to him and start walking up the stairs.
He yells up the stairs to me. "Jade are you mad?" He asks.  I freeze.
"No," I reply.
"Are you sure? You look mad?" He says again annoying me.
"I'm not mad!" I yell back at him.
"Don't start yelling at me! And with that tone you are mad!" He yells back.
"I'm not mad!... I'm sad... and I'm scared, Cameron I'm so scared," I say sitting down in the middle of the stairs. And putting my head in my arms crying. He steps up the stairs quickly and sits down next to me. He grabs my hand with the engagement ring on it and kisses it.
"As long as you have this I'm still here I will becoming back! I promise I won't leave not again not never," he says resting his head on my shoulder.
"How long will you be gone?" I ask looking up at him with tear stained cheeks.
"Not long at all its on lyrics a small part, maybe a month?" He says wiping my tears away. He should be back before the baby I will tell him when he gets back.
"Okay," I say. "When do you leave?" I ask.
"Tomorrow..." He says. I look up at him I wanted to be mad but I also have been hiding something big from him for a month.
"Okay," I say.
"Do you still love me?" He asks.
"You are making it difficult to," I joke. He hugs me tightly.
"I love you so much I will be back!" He says.
*the next day*
The next day I take Cameron to the airport and see him off there was lots of crying and kissing.
I go home and call my bestie Grey. He recently got engaged to a girl named Lucy who is also pregnant now.
"Hey Grey," I say into the phone quietly.
"Jade! How are you?" "I'm okay," I reply.
"It doesn't sound like it," he says soothingly. "I just saw Cameron off," I say.
"Where is he going!? He isn't leaving you again right!?" Grey yells concerned. I hear Lucy yell at him in the back to keep it down. I laugh slightly. "No he said he should be back within a couple of months... but I regret not telling him something.." I say to Grey.
"What..." He said concerned.
"I'm one month pregnant," I say quietly.
"What!?" Grey yells which cause more yelling to come from Lucy.
"He said he will be back within the months." I say. "Don't worry he will come back I promise," Grey says. "Shit Lucy is calling for me, and hey don't worry Lucy and I are here for you," he says. "Thanks you," I say before hanging up the phone.
"Its just you and me," I say patting my stomach. "You and me."

Sorry if this is shit so sorry DX. Alot of you guys have been asking me if Grey is Grayson and all I have to say is that when I originally wrote Grey, Grayson was not what I had in mind. Grey is just someone I came up with in my mind. If you would like to imagine Grey that way do as you please. Let your imagination flow~