14

Jade's P.O.V

The next day at school was a little easier that is until 5th period. I was walking out of class to go meet up with Grey at my locker for we can go to lunch. As I was walking out of the classroom I felt a hard pull on my arm and the next thing I know is that im in the storage closet next to my classroom. I'm confused at first then I feel the oh so familiar pair of lips I've longed for and have craved. I kiss back until I realize what I'm doing. I quickly shove the pair of lips off me causing Cameron to stumble backwards and hit a couple of brooms knocking them over.
"Stop it!" I shout.
"Jade! Let me kiss you!" Cameron says trying to pull me back for another kiss.
I try shoving his hands off me.
"No don't touch me!" I say tears threatening to spill.
"Jade...." Cameron says putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Please stop, just leave me alone. It's to hard to be around you..." I say between sobs.
"Jade... listen to me," Cameron says calmly almost soothing my nerves.
"No! I don't want to hear anymore of your nonsense! I don't want to hear anything." I say looking up at him through my tears.
"Jade, I still love you," Cameron says my eyes widening. My eyes go big as more tears start to fall.
"...and I definitely didn't need to hear that," I say quickly gathering my stuff and running out of the closet.
I run to the restroom to get cleaned up.
"Alright Jade focus, forget about Cameron and his nonsense! And think about your date with Grey tonight! Yeah! do that you got this!" I quickly wipe my tears and run up to my locker to see Grey still waiting for me.
"Grey I'm so sorry I was late we go now if you want," I say smiling at him.
"I w-was act-actualy thinking we could eat o-outside today I brought us l-lunch," he stutters. I look at the small bag he is carrying in his hands and nod my head. I grab his hand and we start to walk outside. I look back down the hall and see Cameron standing there. He looks up at me then looks me and Grey together then looks down and turns around slowly and walks away.
Camerons P.O.V

I see Jade with another man this breaks my heart. She is mine, I love her. And I don't want anyone else to take her away from me. She was my bestfriend when we were younger, I was her first time, she was also my first true love. I have to get her back. I need her back. Because, because I love Jade....

Jade's P.O.V
I eat lunch outside with Grey and the meal he made. We were just chit chatting and discussing what to do tonight. While we are talking I notice all the things he does that Cameron would never do, I notice all there differences and it makes me sad.
"Jade?" Grey asks.
"What? Yeah sorry I was spacing out what we're you saying?" I say looking down at my hands messing with the sand which Grey made me.
"I was saying how about we go to the Plaza and walk around a bit." Grey says.
"Sure sounds like fun! Let's meet there say around 5:30?" I say standing up.
"Sure that sounds good." Grey says looking up at me.
"Alright I'll see you then but I gotta go now," I say running off into the school and bumping into someone.
"Sorry-" I start but was soon cut off by you know who.
"Who was that Jade?" Cameron says. I mentally sigh.
"That Grey," I say looking at him and crossing my arms.
"What we're you guys talking about?" He asks looking behind me at Grey.
"Our date, that we are going on." I say looking up at him. He stands up straight for a second like what I said stung him.
"Oh." He says looking down. Sad like a puppy who just got yelled at. "So cute" I mentally say to myself. Without another word I press past Cameron to go to my remaining classes and finish day for I can start this date. The time 5 o'clock rolls around I start walking to the Plaza. I get there around 5 25 and I see Grey already here standing by a fountain. I run up to him.
"Hey," I say to him as I approach him.
"Let's get this date started shall we?" He says walking off towards the many stores here in the Plaza. We go to every single one of them and we eat at a semi fancy Chinese resturant. After we finish all this we go back to the fountain.We are just talking when Grey grabs hands.
"Jade, I know you still have feelings for Cameron..." Grey says. I look at him in shock.
"Don't get me wrong I am mad that I'm not the one who could make you as happy as you made me, I wish you would date me for I can treat you how you should be treated, like a princess," he says looking at me through his hair that hangs in front of his face.
"Right now I feel horrible I feel like the evil prince who stole you away from your knight in shinning armor." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"Jade, I will always love you, but you can't love me back and I understand. If only I was here before Cameron was. I hope he makes you happy. Cause all I want for the person I love is to do anything possible to make them happy. And Cameron makes you happy. I want you to be with Cameron." Grey finishes.
"Grey..."I say sadly as tears start to swell up into my eyea.He pulls me up and we hug. He pulls us apart.
"Now princess go run to your Knight in shining armor cause he is waiting for you.  I turn around and see Cameron standing a couple yards in front of me. Cameron walks up to me and grabs my wrist and starts to walk away. Cameron gives Grey a death glare.
"Take care of her Cameron, and please don't make her cry anymore," Grey says as me and Cameron walk away. Once we get far enough away and out of sight Cameron still doesn't let go of my wrist. I yank it away from him. He pauses and continues to still look forward. He finally speaks;
"Please don't leave me again," he says softly almost like he was crying.
"I thought I lost you Jade, I thought I lost you to him," he says turning around and I see a few tears run down his face.
"Cam..." I say sadly.
"Jade you were my home, you made me feel happy and when you left me, I felt horrible so I went back to the old me I thought the only way to get your attention was through force, I'm sorry," he says looking down and taking his hands and putting them up to his eyes and he let's a few sobs escape.
I grab his arms and pull him into a hug he rests his head on my shoulder as one of my arms hugs him while my hand runs through his hair.
"Welcome home Cam, I'm not going anywhere anymore," I say letting a few tears fall myself.