1

Camerons P.O.V.

I remeber how it started. I was at my friend Jason's house just down in his parents wine cellar drinking his dad's beers and his mom's Wine. We got to talking about girls every teenage boy does all the time when he made a bet I just couldn't refuse...
"Cam since your the schools Man whore why not whore it up some more?" He says laughing.
"That's dude," I say taking another swig of alcohol.
"What I mean to say is you have slept with almost every girl why not make it interesting," he smirks.
"I'm listening," I say sitting up and putting my beer down.
"$500 dollars says you can't sleep with Jade Stilinski." He smirks.
"The nerd?!" I say surprised.
"She isn't just a nerd to you Cameron." He smirks.
"Dude she hates my guts!" I say playing with my empty beer bottle.
"Cameron every girl loves you eventually."
"We have a past dude," I say rember ing back to the 8th grade.
"That's what makes it all the more interesting." He smiles.
"Fine," I say putting my hand out to shake his.
"One more thing you have to break her heart after," he says grabbing my hand.
"Deal," I say shaking his hand.
"Bets on in the morning, first I need to go get set my bed up in the bathroom cause I'm going to be hella hung over in the morning night dude," I say plopping down on the couch that he has in his basement. And I swear the second I hit the couch I was out.
*****
A week later from that night.

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning and got dressed in a small black dress a long Cardigan and some black vans. I crimp my long black hair and put on my glasses. I put on some gloss and massacra. Then I head down stairs to eat some breakfast.
"Morning mom," I say grabbing a banana.
"Morning Jade, I need you home at a reasonable hour tonight."
"Got it mom!" I say grabbing my bag a rushing to school.
***
I get to my locker and I see Cameron across the hall. Boy do I hate him. I don't get how everyone loves him.
I look up at him and he smiles at me.
"Shit I thought, I say looking down and opening my locker door and putting my books back in it. I hear foot steps behind me then a hand on the top of my locker.
"Hey... Jada," he smiles.
"It's Jade," I say grabbing my notebook and slamming my locker shut and heading to class.
"Yeah... I knew that," he says walking with me.
"What are you doing," I ask stopping in the middle of the hall.
"It's walking you to class," he says smirking down at me.
"No are you really doing."She says furrowing her eyebrows.
" Talking to my Old Bestie you know reminiscing," he smiles.
"You didn't even rember my name," I say walking towards AP math.
"You wanna go out tonight?" He asks me out of the blue.
I stop in my tracks.
"No."
"Why not!" He whines.
"You know why!" I say marching to Math.
***
In the middle of class I get called down to the principles office.
I pack my things quickly and I head down to the principles office I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared.
"Take a seat Ms. Stilinski," the principle says.
"Yes sir," I say sitting down quickly.
"It has come to my knowledge that Mr. Dallas needs a tutor I talked to him and he requested you.
"Of course he did..." I say hugging my my bag.
"He will pay you to help him," I look up.
"How much?" I ask.
"$8 and hour," he says.
"Okay i will do it." I say standing up.
"Here is his schedule." I look down at it.
"This is everyday after school!" I say surprised.
"He said he really needs it," he says.
"Of course," I say walking out of his office.
I walk out of the office and see a smirk8ng Cameron.
"I hate you. And whatever you have planned won't work," I say poking his chest.
"See ya tonight JJ." He says smiling.
"Don't call me that," I say turning around and giving him a nasty look.
"You're not aloud to call me that anymore." I say walking out of the office.
****
After school
Camerons P.O.V.

The truth is I rembered her name when I talked to her by her locker this morning. But I couldn't let her know that. I still feel bad about 8th grade but I could care less. I'm here for one thing only, and I will get it if it's the last thing I do.
She walks out of the school and starts to walk home I walk up to her.
"Where do you think you're going?" I ask
"I was going to go home and tell me mom where I'm going.
"That's won't be necessary, I'm driving you to my house." I says grabbing her hand and walking towards my car.
"Okay...," she says yanking her hand away from mine.
Damn she is stubborn.
I get I the car and she gets underway in the other side and we start driving to my house. As we are driving I put my hand on her thigh. She looks at he disgusted then slaps my hand as hard as she can.
"OW! What was that for?" I ask looking at my hand.
"Don't touch me I'm only here to help you because I'm getting paid. If I wasn't getting paid I wouldn't be here.
Same here..
We pull into my driveway and we walk up to my door. And I open it.
We are greeted by my mom. She see me and then she sees Jade and engulfs her in a hug.
"Hi Gina," She says hugging my mother.
"I thought I would never see you here again," She says smiling and tearing up a bit.
"To be honest Gina neither did I, I don't want to be rude but I'm only here to tutor you're son... I haven't forgave him," She says looking at me. I roll my eyes.
"Well mom were going up to my room I need to get to tutoring.
"Bye Gina," She waves heading up stairs.
I open my door for her and she walks in slowly.
"It hasn't changed a bit," She smiles walking over to my dresser and looking at all the photos on it.
Well let's get to studying I say patting my bed. From her to come sit down on it. She sits next to my nightstand.
"Can you get a pencil from my top drawer for me," I say.
She starts to open my nightstand.
"Wait don't!" I say tackling her on my bed.
"I have her pinned down on my bed while she has a small picture in her hand.
She looks up at me. Her eyes huge. I smirk and start to lean down. And then she head buts me!?
"Ow what the actual fuck Jade," I say grabbing my head.
"I knew you didn't want to study you perv." She says laughing?
"Why are you laughing?" I day in pain.
"You thought you could actually make a move on me after all you did to me?" She laughs.
"Well.." I say
"Why do you even still have this photo too?" She says shoving it in my face.
"I thought you "hated me" "and never wanted to see me again"," She says giving me my photo back.
"I'm going home I will see you tomorrow for tutoring. Bye." She says walking down stairs and right out the front door.
I lay back down on my bed and look at the photo us we used to be so happy... I was an idiot for doing what I did to her. But I had to i wanted to be with the cool kids.

FlashBack to 8th grade.

"Cameron," Someone said from behind me.
"Hold on Jade I will be back," I day walking back to Ashton the most popular kid in our grade.
"Yeah?" I ask walking up to him. I have tried to get in with the cool kids for 2 years now and this is the first time he has talked to me.
"Your friend over there. Jade. I need your help." He said smiling.
"Anything, what do you need," I ask.
"I need you to take a nude picture of her." Ashton says smiling.
"Wha-t?" I gulp.
"You heard me. If you want to be in our little group get us that picture." I nod and walk over to her.
"So as I was saying earlier. Want to hangout tomorrow?" She says smiling.
"What? Oh yeah sure see you then." I smile.
"Alright bye Cameron!" She says walking home.
"Bye jade.." I say walking to my mom's car.
"Hey mom, I'm heading out tonight with some friends won't be home till 9 probably," I say.
"Alright let me get you home then you can head out."
"Thanks mom..."
*****
Later that night I walk over to Jade's house and wait for her to start changing to starts to strip down, and I blush bright red. I take the photo then run straight home.
The next day at school I show it to Ashton.
"Good thank you now send it to me," he says smiling.
"Ww-hat?" I asks.
"I need the photo. Unless you don't want to be in our little group." Ashton smirks.
"I do. Fine," I say sending it to him
"Thanks," he says smiling then he enters a couple things in his phone then I start hearing diffrent phones going off in the 8th grade hall I look over at everyone and there looking at there phones.and the start looking at Jade. Jade opens her phone sees it and tears up she looks around and she sees me. And she starts to cry and she runs right out of the school.
"What did you do!" I say looking at Ashton.
"More like what did you do Cameron," Ashton laughs.
I run out of the school after Jade.
I run to her house I walk in and up to her room. She is lying crying next to her bed with her legs pressed against her chest.
"Jade..."
"Who would do such a thing Cameron?" She says looking up at me and crying.
"I...i..i" I stutter.
I look down in defeat.
"I took the photo," I say looking up at her for her reaction.
"..."
"I'm so s-," I start
"Get out of my house!!! I never want to see you again!" She yells.
She picks up her shoes and throws them at me. I run out of her house and I haven't been back nor talked to her since.
End of FlashBack.

Decided on the new Cameron book I would like the thank everyone who told me what the wanted it really helped.
I got some of the idea for the book with the help of CassandraAlanie