40th Imagine

Happy Halloween!

The Return of the Devils

Roc P.O.V

"Y/N, I told you I'm perfect fine being home alone" I said, rolling my eyes as I spoke on the phone to Y/N. She had just arrived in D.C on one of her business trips while I stayed at home . "Don't worry about me, Y/N! I'm good! Ray said he'd come over if I need help even though I don't need any" I continued as I watched the television.

"You gotta go? Alright call me whenever you get a chance, oh and get a picture of Obama digging in his nose for me" I laughed. "Love you too! Bye" I smiled as I ended our call. I focused my attention back to my television and continued to watch it.

"YOU COULD HAVE BLOCKED THAT PASS!" I shouted at the televison scream. I whispered curse words under my breath as the game went off for a brake. I grabbed the remote getting ready to change it to a different channel until I heard a scream.

This scream wasn't just any scream, it was a scream that bad you ears burn, sent chills down your back and made you want to scream.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself as I cut the t.v off and looked around the room. I made sure my ears were open so I could hear if it they'd scream again, and sure enough they did, but even louder.

I quickly jumped out of my bed and walked out of my bedroom, slowly.

I peeked in every room of the house and turned on every light in the house so I would feel a little safer. After looking in the upstairs room, I looked down the stairs. Should I try to go down there and look? Or should I stay upstairs.

In the middle of my thoughts I heard another scream that caused me to flinch and sadly, fall down the stairs. Luckly, the stairs and floor was covered with carpet so I was ok. A little sore and my leg started hurting but I was ok.

I pulled my head up from the ground and rubbed the side of it. "Ahhh, carpet burns" I grumbled as I looked at my red arms. I stood up from the ground and dusted myself off. "Where the hell is those screams coming from?" I asked myself as I looked around the bottom part of my of my house. Surley again I heard the scream but this time it was so terrible. It sounded likea million pieces of chalk going against a chalkboard.

I covered my ears and started screaming too. Who, where and why were they screaming like this. Suddenly the lights went out after the girl stopped screaming. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" I screamed looking up. I needed to know who this was.

Suddenly, two dark figures ran past and took out the back door. My eyes widened as I saw that happen. Did this just happen right in front of my eyes?

By me being and idiot, I walked toward the back door and opened it. I slowly peeked my head outside and looked in my empty bakyard. "Where did they go?" I asked myself. And sure enough I heard that scream again.

"AHHHHH!" I yelled, running out of my house. The back door slammed behind me. I ran up to the door yanking on the knob but it wouldn't open! "THE FRONT DOOR!" I said to myself and stormed towards the front door. I lifted up the "Welcome" mat and looked for the key. "Where is it?" I said panicking.

"Looking for this?"

I slowly turned around and seen Kyle and Kalvin with grins on their faces. I backed up towards the door and started screaming. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

"Why shouldn't we?" they asked in unison as they walked towards me.

"Because I love you guys!" I lied.

"NO YOU DON'T!" they yelled at me then started screaming. That was them the whole time screaming!

"Stop! Just please stop!" I begged covering my ears. The stopped quickly then smiled at me. "Uhhh.." I started to say until Kyle kicked me in knee causing me to fall.

"Nighty-nighty motherfucker!" Kalvin laughed then hit me with a frying pan-not once but mulitpe times.

Everything slowly went black.

- - -

"Where am I?" I asked opening my eyes slowly. Sun beamed down on me so I covered my eyes quickly.

Something under me was freezing cold. I stood up and dusted myself off. I turned around and jumped when I saw I was laying ontop of a gravestone.

I started breathing quickly and sweating like crazy. If anyone knew me, they knew I was afraid of graveyards. I quickly ran away from the gravestone, yelling and crying. This place was so big I'd never find my way out!

Kyle P.O.V

Kalvin and I watched Roc run around the graveyard screaming and crying for a good twenty minutes.

"That'll show him to never try to get back at us again" I laughed.

"You know it!" Kalvin laughed then fist bumped me.

Boy do I love Halloween!