25th Imagine...

What's Your Number?

Your P.O.V

I walked into the club with my girls talking. "Tonight I'm bound to find a man! I mean I found the perfect shoes, perfect dress, my hair came out great! I mean all the signs are there!" Laughed my best friend, Kalia. I shook my my head and  laughed  with the others. "I don't think any man want's you Lia, sorry!" laughed my other girl, Jennee. "Shut up Jen! I know I'm going to find my Mr. Right tonight!" she said confident. Jennee and I looked at each other and laughed.

Suddenly a new song blasted out the speakers and Kalia started dancing wild. "If you're goign to do that I'd advise you to go to the sent of the floor" I shouted to her because of the loud music. She nodded and looked over at the center and saw a tall dark guy. "Oh snap! He's just what I'm lookin' for!" She exclaimed making her way over to him. I looked back at Jenee and she shook her head. "I'm gonna go dance..but not like that." she said. "Wanna come dance with me?" she continued. "Nah, I don't like this song to much, sorry. I'm making my way over to the bar" I grinned. She patted me on the back and I walked over as she walked off.

I took a empty seat next to a guy who I had my eye on as soon as I walked in. "Hi" I said flirty like and flashed a smile. He looked me up and down and laughed. "You funny girl" she continued laughing and got up and walked off. I scrunched up my face in confusion...and embrassment. I smacked my lips and turned to the front of me.

"Rejected! You've just been rejected!" Laughed the man in front of me. I looked at hom angry and he laughed. "You didn't want him anyway, all he does is come here every Friday and waste all his money on alcholo" says the man cleaning the glass. I nodded my head and sighed.

"Chresanto, but people call me Roc, whjat's your name?"

"Y/N" I smiled slightly. He nodded and flashed me a smile.

Suddenly I heard a shout and turned to the right to see Kalia and her dude acting a fool. I rolled my eyes and turned back in front of him.

"You know her?"
"Yeah, she's been my friend since k4 and that girl over in the corner dancing is my other friend" I laughed. He nodded again. "Why aren't you out there dancing?" he asked placing the glass down then cleaning another.

"I dunno, I really don't like to dance. I don't even know why I agreed to come out here" I said rolling my eyes. He smirks and places the glass down. "So what your saying is you aren't wild like your friends?" 

"Yeah"

"Oh"

"Yep"

He looks at me for a minute biting his bottom lip then leans on the counter. 

"What?" I ask laughing

"You have beautiful eyes"

"It's dark in here you can barely see them"

"True, but I can still see the sparkle in them" he grins. I feel myself blush, I'm so glad it's dark so he cant see me.

"Thanks Chres-"

"Please call me Roc, my parents only call me by my first name, not my friends, cousins, brothers, sisters or pretty ladies like you"

"Oh why thank you, Roc" I giggle. He nods his head and laughs.

"I don't know if this is too soon or not but I'd love to have your number and meet up sometime" he asks with hope in his voice. I look at him while biting my bottom lip. 

"Only if you have a pen and paper"

He gets a huge grin on his face and pulls out a piece of paper and a pen.

I look at him then begin to write my number down. Under the number I put my name and a heart. I begin to hand it to him but snatch it back.

"Do you murder people? Do you kidnapp people? Do you steal from people? Do you rape girls and or boys?" I ask. He looks at me and does a adorable laugh.

"I only talk to my friends, play football, chill with my friends, watch sports, cuddle with my girls and..."

"And what?"

"Have mind blowing sex with girls" he grins.

I feel myself grow hot and I let out a little laugh. I hand them the paper and he smiles. 

"Call me soon"

"I sure will" he says with a wink as I get up and walk of to hang with my girls.

Maybe I am glad I came tonight...