35th Imagine..

We're Baaaaack ;)

Roc P.O.V

"Ok so right into the living room" I said slightly pushing Ray through the front door.

"Thanks for letting me stay here tonight" Ray sighed as he plopped down on my couch. "No problem! But next time when you with your girlfriend, make sure you call out the right name" I laughed as I sat next to them.

"It was a easy mistake!" Ray shrugged.

"How the hell do you get Zonnique out of Destiny?" I laughed at him. "Bro face it..you're with Destny not Zonnique" I continued placing a hand on his shoulder.

He laughed and shook his head. "I'm aboout to go to bed now, thanks again for letting me stay" He said as he pulled his shoes off.

"Ight I'm upstairs" I said getting off of the couch.

.  .  .

Ray P.O.V

I was fast asleep on Roc's couch until I heard whispering. My eyes popped open and I looked staright ahead. I lifted up and looked around. "Who the hell is here?" I called out serious. Nobody replied. I turned over and turned on the light and infront of my stood two little kids.

I jumped back and grabbed my chest.

"Who the hell are y'all niggas?" I shouted.

"I'm Kalvin..that's Kyle" smiled the little boy.

"Who you be?" asked the other, who was Kyle.

"Ray..Y/N and Roc friend" I mumbled.

"Did you say Roc?" they asked in unison with crazy eyes?

My eyes widen and I began to scream.

__

Roc P.O.V

My eyes popped open and I jumped and looked over at Y/N and saw she had her ear plugs in. Then if she didn't scream who did.

"CHRESANTO!!! AHH HELP ME!! ROC GET YO-DON'T PUT THAT ONE ME!!" I heard Ray shout downstairs.

I jumped out of bed and stormed down the stairs and saw Ray in the corner and Kyle putting Mayo all over Ray.

"Why the hell y'all little niggas here?" I shouted.

"Shut up nigga!" Kalvin shouted at me.

"Look little nigga I ain't-- OH MY GOD!" I shouted as Kalvin started sparying me with hot sause.

"MY EYE MY EYES!" I screamed and started walking backwards. I tripped over something and went falling backwards. I kept holding my face as Kalvin kept spraying me. Suddenly the spraying stopped and the noise stopped.

I removed my hands from my burning face and looked over at Ray as he started to clean off all the food the boys thre won them.

I rubbed my burning eyes and sighed. "You all good?" I asked.

"I guess..you all good?" he asked me.

"I guess" I mumbled then I realized the boy had left.

"Did you see where they went?" Ray and I asked in unison.

We looked all around in the living room until we heard something in the kitchen. Ray and I looked at each other and wallked into the kitchen. We looked down on the floor and in mustard it reaD :

"look up, boys ;)". We slowly looked up and screamed as a black cover fell over us.

____

Y/N P.O.V

I walked downstairs yawning and saw Kyle & Kalvin asleep together on the couch. I smiled and placed my hand on my heart. That was beautiful, now where is Roc so he could see this beautiful moment?

Roc P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in bed.

"Oh god it was just a dream" I smiled to myself I lifted up and saw a fat man next to me. I opened my mouth and looked over at Ray with tears down his eyes and shaking. "What happened?" I asked.

"Wanna see the video?"

I turned around and saw the man next to me smiling and twirling his hair around. I looked ahead and began screaming.

___

Damn..poor Roc and Ray xD