22nd Imagine...

Get Your Friend!

You're sitting on the front steps of you house waiting for Roc to come home. He was supposed to go around the corner and buy you a bag of chips.

"Hey Y/N!" say a famillar voice. You look up and see Ray, Roc's annoying friend.

"Roc aint here. Bye." you say looking down the street looking to see if he's coming around the corner.

"Move, you fat self over" he says pushing you over and taking a seat.

"Excuse me, Penny Proud, I don't like that fact you're inviting yourself to take a seat on my pourch and call me fat!" You snap pushing him over.

"Daaaaang! Why are you so rude?" he says annoyed.

"Me? Rude? Really you freaking hypocrite, get he heck off my pourch!" you shout at him.

"No, I'm looking for Roc" he says looking the other way downt he street.

"Good. Go look on your own pourch Ray" you mumble.

"My house is two blocks away! I might as well just stay here" he replies smacking his lips.

"Nigga, your house is 6 down from mines! Just go down to your own house!" You say laughing at him.

He turns around and looks at you, then pinches you.

"Ow!" you say rubbing your arm. You pull him by his ponytail as he shouts.

He pushes you off the pourch and laughs. You jump up and pull him down onto the ground. You step on his chest and he begins to scream. "HELP!HELP!HEEEEEELP!" He yells.

"Y/N!" shouts Roc running over to you. "You better get your friend! He talking a whole bunch of stuff!" you shout angry.

You makes you move your foot and he helps Ray up. "You good bro?" he asks laughing.

"Nah! She just stepped on my freaking chest! Yo I'm out!" he shouts walking down to his house.

"Shoulda been left" you smile to yourself.

"Here's your chips" he says handing them to you. You look down at them and back at Roc.

"Do you think I'm fat? Ray said so" you whisper. He wraps his arm around you and smiles.

"He's just angry he doesn't have a girlfriend with curves" he smiles looking at you.

You smile at him and walk down the street with Roc.

___________________

Sorry if you don't like you r imagine, I tried to make it how you requested it ^_^ Anyway Bye and Stay Mindless :)