28th Imagine...

Like Father, Like Son.

Roc P.O.V

I was sitting in my living room spitting some random ryhmes, noding my head and making a beat to goo with it. After I finshed what seemed like forever, I smile to myself then laughing. "I should write that down! That was pretty good!" I say getting up and going to get my notebook paper and writing it down.

As I wrote down my things I heard noise outside the door. I looked up to see my son, Chris, picking into the living room. "Hey little buddy!" I laugh. "Come take a seat next to me" I say patting a spot on the couch for him. He grins and runs over and climbs up the couch.

"Wassup little guy?" I ask going back to writing.

"I wanted to rap you my song" he giggles in his 3 year old voice. I look back at him and smile. "Ok then, lay it on me Chris" I laugh. He clears his throat and begins.

"Wassup yo my name is Chris! I get all the little girlies from around da corner ya dig? They always smiling at me asking if they can ride with me on my big wheely!" He raps.

I laugh at him as he makes little beat box noises with his mouth then keep on going.

"They always smell so sweet! They never smell like my daddy's big feet! The smile some don't have any teeth but that's ok cause I love all types of girlies!" he raps. He jumps on the couch and tries to do a little dance Prodigy taught him once.

I laugh and clap my hands. "Yeeeeeah! You go Chriiiiisss!" I shout and clap. He begings smiling and turning red. He climbs back up on the couch and cuddles next to me. "Was I really dat good?" he asks looking up to me.

"Yes! You are great!" I laugh hugging him closer.

"Good..I was trying to be like you" he smiles. I smile back at him.

"You're good...maybe even better then me Chris. Wait no I need to give you a rapper name."

"Rockt Road! I loooove dat Ice cream" he giggles.

I laugh and ruffle his hair. "What ever you like is good with me  Rocky Road".

_________