29th Imagine...

He's Growing Up!

Roc P.O.V

I was sound asleep in my chair, in the living room when I felt somebody tap my shoulder and say "Wake up". I jumped up so fast and looked around. "Who the hell just said that?" I questioned, looking around confused. "Dad, it was me" laughed Chris with a deep like voice. I scrunched up my face and looked at him confused. "Say that again" I laughed.

Chris looked at me confused and repeated what he said. "Dad it was me". "Damn! When did you voice get that deep?" I asked shocked. "Well it started chainging when I was 12 now I'm 14 and yeah it's pretty deep." he laughed at me. I shook my head.

"I don't recall my voice being that deep when I was 14 years old" I smiled patting him on the back. He shrugged and laughed. "I bet all the girls callin' you ain't they?" I smirked. He flashed me a nervous smile and did a nervous laugh. "Suuuuure dad, the girls are calling me up."

I laughed at him then sighed. "So what's up why'd you wake me?" I asked him.

"I need to go over this..person..named Jessica house to work on our Science Project and I needed you to take me because I didn't want mom to know" He said in a whisper. I nodded. "I gotchu Chris" I whispered back.

"I CAN HEAR BOTH OF Y'ALL WITH THOSE DEEP VOICES! CHRIS I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO ANYTHING YOU'LL REGRET. AND CHRES I KNOW YOUR ASS WAS GOING TO TELL ME! IF NOT YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE!" Y/N shouted from the kitchen. Chris and I looked at each other then sighed. We both walked out of the house as I thought to myself.

Deep voices and hanging out with girls.

My boy. He's growing up.