32nd Imagine...

Crazy!

Roc P.O.V

"Ok baby so I'm about to leave are you reeeeeaaaaallly sure you don't want me to stay home?" Y/N asked as she grabbed her bags and started walking out the door. "Baby, I'm a grown man! I can care for myself! Now go have fun with your girls, I'll see you next week" I smiled as I kissed her on the cheek then the lips.

"Ooooook then Roc..I'll see you later and I'll call every-"

"Girl! Your friends are going to leave you! Bye get out!" I joked as I pushed her out. She waved bye and got in the car with her friends. I smiled and waved back. When they pulled off I pulled my phone out and called Prodigy. "Hey! Our girls are officially out of town! Ready to come over?"

- - -

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Prodigy and I chouted as we watched the new football game. "HE COULD HAVE COUGHT THAT!" Prodigy shouted. I shook my head and sighed. I started to talk but the doorbell rang. I jumped up to get it and as soon as I opened it I got the surprise of my life.

"KYLE AND KALVIN!!??" I shouted.

Kyle and Kalvin smiled at me and giggled. "Hello Roc" they said in unison. "W-w-w-why are you here?" I asked ready to cry.

"Our parents said they needed time to embrace eac-"

"Ew. Do NOT finish that sentence." I said srunching up my face.

Prodigy came over confused at me then looked at the boys. "Hey little fellas what's your names?" He asked.

"THAT'S KYLE AND KALVIN!! PRINCE AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM!!!" I shouted at Prodigy. Prodigy looked at me funny and laughed. "These boys could NOT do that type of harm! Y'all was lying" Prodigy laughed. "Come inside guys" he continued pulling them into the house.

"CRAIG! WHAT THE HELL!" I whisper shouted.

"Oooooh bad language" Kalvin said.

"You little nig-LOOK! Just sit in that empty room and don't try to pull any funny shi-bussiness" I said pointing at the room down the hall. The boys looked at each other then walked then marched down to the room.

I watched them go down there then walked back over to the couch to enjoy the game.

10 minutes later...

Prodigy and I sat there watching the game when suddenly it went out.

"What the hell?!!" we both shouted at the same time. Prodigy and I got up and looked behind the t.v to see what's wrong and that's when we found Kyle and Kalvin back there smiling.

"LOOK YOU LITTLE-" I started to say until the boys shouted "FIRE!" and sprayed both of us both with boling hot water from their water guns. Prodigy and I fell backwards screaming for dear life and holding both of out hot faces.

"Get them!" Kyle shouted then started hitting us with bats.

"OW! WHAT IS Y'ALL PROBLEMS!!" Craig shouted snatchign one bat fro  Kalvin then the other from Kyle.

"You shouldn't have done that Mister." Kyle and Kalvin said in a sinister tone. I looked at Craiga nd he looked at me. Oh lord...

All you could hear was Craigs and I screams coming from the house

- - -

Kalvin P.O.V

Kyle and I sat on the couch watching t.v when the front door opened and Y/N came inside. "Kyle?Kalvin? Whya re y'all here?" she asked coming inside of the house.

"We decided to visit you and Chresanto..or Roc as you say" I smiled. "How come you wasn't here?"

"I decided to go on a trip but I decided to come home" she smiled. "Where is Roc?"

"He left a note saying he went to hang with Craig" Kyle and I said in unison.

"I knew he would leave as soon as I left. Well since I'm home want some ice cream from th-

"YES!"

"Ok come on" she laughed as we ran outside with her

- - -

Roc P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in a pitch black basement. I  tried to scream but my mouth had tape on it. I tried to move but I realized I was tied up..back to back on a chair with Craig. I heard him crying and felt him squriming around. I dropped my head down low.

I hate those boys.