37th Imagine..

Babysitter

Roc P.O.V

I made my way up to Y/N house going over the things my boys said to when going on a date with a girl. Tonight we're supposed to be going on out first date of being a couple. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths then shook. I'm ready for this date.

I rung the doorbell and flashed a smile, prepared for when she opened the door.

"Shut up, Jordan!" I heard her shout from the house. I scrunched up my face when I heard laughter from younger children. "Raven down throw toys around the house! What if ma saw you?" she shouted then satched the front door open.

She ran her fingers through her hair and flashed me her beautiful smile. "Chresanto you're here" she said giving me a hug. "Sure am! Ready to go and see the movie. I'm ten minutes early so we should-" I started to say as her smile faded away.

"See I kept trying to call you and tell you I had to make different plans" she said with a slight nervous smile. I folded my arms and frowned.

"And exactly what is out new plan?" I questioned.

"We have our date here! I mean it'll be just like the date we planned! We could watch a movie, eat popcorn, drink soda and all that other good stuff" she smiled sratching the back of her neck. I squinted my eyed and looked her up and down then laughed.

"What the heck as long as I get to spend time with you" I told her.

"And us!"

I looked down at the smiling little boy and the little girl. I slowly looked back up at Y/N with her shoulders shrugged.

"Y/N..I think Raven pooped her pants" the little boy said holding his nose.

She sighed and picked up Raven and walked her back upstairs. I looked over the little boy picking his nose then sticking that same finger in his mouth.

"Eww" I groaned. He looked me up and down and kicked me in my leg and ran off laughing.

This is going to be a long night.

----

Y/N and I fell back onto the couch breathing hard. This was the longest night of my life.

We had to feed these children. Apparently they thought it was funny to knock their food over.

We had to get them ready for bed and they thought it was funny to run when trying to get them in their PJ's and throw around.

"Chresanto I'm sorry the date didn't go as planned." She sighed looking around at the mess the younger kids had made earlier.

"Nah it's cool" I shrugged. "I actually had fun hanging out with the younger kids. They were actually pretty fun" I continued looking around at the mess too.

She smacked her lips and turned my face around so I could face her. She looked me in my eyes and began talking.

"You don't have to lie." she told me. I smiled and looked her back into her eyes and began talking.

"Has anyone told you that you have beautiful eyes?" I said in a low tone. I slight smile came apond her face.

"Thanks but you don't have to try to change the subjec-"

I cut her off with a kiss on the lips.She slowly closed my eyes and I did the exact same. She managed to climb ontop of me with out breaking the kiss apart. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Y/N!" her younger brother cried out from upstairs. She slowly pulled away and looked me into the eyes.

"I better go see what's wrong" she said in a low tone pushing her hair back.

"I think I better get going too, your parents should be here soon" I replied with a slight smile. She climb off of me and I git up from the couch. I made my way to the front door and left out. I stopped in my tracks and turned around and smiled at her.

"We should do this again"

"Sure..you know I babysit this weekend too" she smiled biting her lip. "I'll be over" I said with a wink. She laughed at me and closed her front door. I made my way down the stairs and hoped into my ca smiling like an idiot.

And to think I thought this night was going to bad.

-------