Chapter 16: Luke, the God of...

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to ShannonAThompson because she is a published author yet she's following me for some unknown reason. But seriously she is awesome and she is going to read this story and my House of Hades fan fic so I'm really excited!

Luke's PoV

How had Silena gone through the pressure of that? I could barely handle it myself, and from years of knowing her, I knew she was very fragile.

Anyway, I thought despite my complete nervousness, my meeting with the Olympians went pretty well. I showed them what I could do. I created a mini hurricane out of water, thanks to a fountain nearby. I made the mini hurricane let loose a torrent of rain that went right back into the fountain.

Poseidon, my grandfather, had a proud look on his face, Zeus looked somewhat interested, Athena, my grandmother, scowled. The rest of the gods looked impressed, except for Ares and Dionysus, who had bored expressions on their faces. Gods of Olympus, they were my least favorite gods!

Ten out of twelve of the Olympians agreed on me being the god of storms. I think you can tell who disagreed. Hint: the arrogant god of war named Ares and the annoying god of wine named Dionysus!

I went home with Mom and Dad. Silena had went to hang out with our cousins, the legacy children of Aunt Piper and Uncle Jason, Aunt Hazel and Uncle Frank, and Aunt Lacy and Uncle Leo. She chose them over her own brother's choosing. Such a nice and loyal big sister.

When we got home to our palace, I went straight to my room. It was painted to look like the ocean waves crashing down. Looking at it always soothed me. I practiced making storms with water from the cup on my bedside table. One might've damaged the wall just a little bit. But I'm still not telling Mom or Dad. After all, if they never asked, how could they blame me for not telling them?

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Ah, Luke :D Don't judge me for Lacy and Leo. Lacy is from The Lost Hero and Piper half-sister. I think Lacy and Leo would make a cute couple :D

Questions and my stories to read.

Question: Reaction to Tartarus scenes in The House of Hades?

Quote: "The Mark of Athena cliffhanger changed me, it ruined my life."

-Myself