Chapter 12: Here We Go Again

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to tweetybirdxo becasue she is making a new cover for this story and for my House of Hades fan fic (because the ones I have suck)

Percy's PoV

Here we go again. Another baby! This one we knew for sure was a boy, so he would be a god.

This time Annabeth let me stay with her while our friends stayed with Silena, who was now twelve years old, in human years anyway. On Olympus, the gods don't count how many years they've lived. Probably too many too count. But since Annabeth and I were demigods almost sixteen years ago, we still did.

Apollo was already working on her, while I stood by her on the bed and held her hand. I squeezed her hand and stroked her cheek when a contraction came and she cried out in pain. Now I understood why she hadn't wanted me to be with her the first time, with Silena. I couldn't bear to see her in so much pain, it almost broke my heart!

Even if I was a god, I still had my fatal flaw from when I was a demigod. Loyalty. It would always be a part of my life.

Annabeth gave one final push and out popped a baby god. Well, not exactly, but you get the gist of it. Giving birth to immortals was not the same as giving birth to mortals. I wasn't even the one going through it but I could tell.

She held the new baby god in her arms. I stood next to her, with my arm draped around her shoulders. He had a few small tufts of blond hair and sea green eyes, which were open and looking up curiously at Annabeth and I.

Our friends came in, along with Silena. She came up to us and looked at her younger brother.

Annabeth smiled and asked her, "Would you like to hold him?"

Silena looked shocked. "Can I?" she questioned tentatively.

"Of course!" Annabeth replied, handing the small blanket wrapped baby bundle to Silena who sat in between Annabeth and I.

Silena stared at the baby. The baby smiled and laughed, as if she had done something funny. That made Silena smile, and the baby smiled even more.

"What's his name?" she asked, keeping her stormy grey eyes locked on those sea green ones.

I looked over at Annabeth. "Luke," I answered, "Luke Charles Jackson."

Again, named after two boys who had died. One was a traitor, but good in the end. Another, sacrificed himself and being blown to bits while I got out unscathed.

A/N: So what do you think of the name of their new boy?

Vote? Comment? Follow? Three questions.

Please read my House of Hades fan fic and The Truth is Revealed @MoonandWisdom.

Question: When Percabeth was separated for seven months, what were your thoughts?

Quote: (I haven't gotten any suggestions for Percabeth quotes so I have to use regular ones)

"You have a feast for tuna?"

-Percy

-The Son of Neptune