Chapter 1: The Wedding

Percy's PoV

I can't believe I actually lived to see this. I didn't think I'd live to be this age, twenty-two. Yeah ,I know it's actually a very young age. But after friendships, betrayals, quests, prophecies, and a relationship. Battling monsters, Titans, giants, fellow demigods, and Gaea, Mother Earth herself, it's been a rough ten years. You wouldn't believe what I've had to go through. And now I was getting married to the girl of my dreams, Annabeth Chase. With luxurious blonde curls and stormy grey eyes,she was the best thing that has ever happened to me. And of course, I, Percy Jackson, was a mess.

I had never worn a suit and tie before, so my best friend, Grover, and my half-brother, Tyson, had to help me with it. It was pretty embarrassing. I pinned a rose inside my pocket and put my sheath with my sword, Riptide, under my shirt. In the life of a demigod, you can never be too careful.

I think I'd rather fight a hundred monsters than go through this. Thank goodness it was time to head to the huge balcony where the ceremony was to be held. The balcony is on the one hundred and second floor of the Empire State Building, the highest place mortals could go before we reached Mount Olympus. About three hundred people were going to watch me get married. That would be my mom, my stepfather, Annabeth's family, everybody from camp, Thalia and the Hunters, all the gods and goddesses I had ever met except Ares, and a few of my Roman friends.

I waited on the altar for the ceremony to start with the preacher, an old demigod, and my best man, Tyson. Could I back out of this now?bI was nervous and probably sweating buckets. I couldn't go through with this. I had to back out. But before I could walk away, the music started, everybody stood, and the doors opened.

My best friends were the bridesmaids and groomsmen. This was the order in which they came: Leo and Reyna, Frank and Hazel, Jason and Piper, Grover and Juniper, and lastly Thalia who was the Maid of Honor. The ring bearer was Annabeth's oldest stepbrother. And then came Annabeth's father, Dr.Chase, and holy Hephaestus, my bride, Annabeth Chase.

She had gorgeous blonde hair and striking grey eyes with a bright twinkle in them. She had the most beautiful wedding dress, with pearls that seemed to be made of moonlight. She smiled that flashing smile of hers as her dad walked her down the aisle. Her dad led her to the end of the aisle and took his place between her mother and stepmother as she walked up the steps and stood next to me.

She saw how nervous I was, smiled, and mouthed, "Don't faint Seaweed Brain."

I mouthed back,"Something doesn't feel right."

As the ceremony droned on with reading and speeches, I still worried. Grover seemed to be worried too. Something was wrong. We had an empathy link so we could read each other's thoughts. We both agreed that something was wrong.

Before I knew it, it was time when normal people would have Holy Eucharist, but the gods and us demigods had nectar and ambrosia, the food of the gods. The mortal side of our families and Rachel Dare, the camp Oracle, just stayed sitting. Once everybody had gotten some, the minister said those legendary words.

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Perseus Jackson as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until the day you depart?" he asked.

She smiled that beautiful smile again, looked me in the eyes, and said, "I do."

"Do you, Perseus Jackson, take Annabeth Chase as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until the day you depart?" he asked me.

I took in a deep breath and said, "I do."

The minister looked around and said, "You may kiss the bride."

"Here it goes!" I thought.

Annabeth and I leaned in with our lips out. Our lips were barely a millimeter apart when I saw the movement out of the corner of my eye. I pushed her back before the claw raked her face. I pulled out Riptide before it could hurt Annabeth.
---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you liked it! My 1st fan fic on here! Percabeth forever! Please vote, comment, and fan me! Please read my fan fic: The Heroes of Olympus: The House of Hades! This was changed from the original short story! This chapter and the next are the original part but after is where we added on! Yours in demigodishness and all that, peace out!