Chapter 7: Our Wonderful Anniversary in Paris

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Artxy103 for suggesting that their anniversary be in Paris! Thanks for the idea! I never would've thought of it!

Percy's PoV

I put all my faith into Piper, Hazel, and Thalia. If their plan failed, I was dead. Even if I was immortal, I was still a goner. I would never tell Annabeth this, but she scares me more than I'd like to admit. Like, a lot more.

I put on a tux, yes, I actually own one, and yes, I Iearned how to put it on. It was sky blue, my favorite color of course. I put a white rose in the pocket and slipped on some black pants and my nicest shoes. I somewhat fixed my messy black hair.

I heard the front doors open. Annabeth was home. Time to put the plan into action. I didn't her to see me dressed up just yet so I shouted to her through the door," Hey Annabeth! Put a dress on! I'm taking you somewhere special!"

"Seaweed Brain, I don't care if you're taking me somewhere special, I AM NOT PUTTING ON A DRESS!" she shouted back.

"For me, pretty please with blue icing on top?" I pleaded.

"Ugh, ok, fine!" she grunted.

"Thank you!"

"Shut up, Seaweed Brain!"

I heard her go into her office where she kept all her clothes. Ok then. That was easy. I honestly thought that I would have to force her. That just proves how much I know about women. Nothing.

1 hour later

Annabeth called out," Alright, Percy, I'm ready!"

I walked out of our room and into the hallway. Wow. She looked beautiful. I mean, more beautiful than she normally did. She was wearing a stormy grey dress that matched her eyes with shiny white pearls embedded in it. Her gorgeous blonde curls fell in a sheet around her perfect face.

Piper had told me that our anniversary date would be on the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I still couldn't believe they had arranged it their. I really owed them.

Another awesome perk of being a god and goddess was that you could transport yourself anywhere. I took Annabeth's hand in my own and together we arrived at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

"Oh my gods! Percy, what's this for?" Annabeth asked, looking at the table set up for two on the middle of the platform.

"For our anniversary, Wise Girl!" I said with a grin on my face.

"Oh Seaweed Brain!" she cried out, running up to me and hugging me. I hugged her back while she said," Thank you so much, Percy. This is really sweet of you."

"Hey, the most perfect girl deserves the most perfect, most romantic anniversary date ever, right?" I asked with a the same goofy grin.

She laughed," Yes, of course, Seaweed Brain."

I led her over to the table and pulled out her chair for her like the total gentleman I am. We ate everything that the girls had made us. Well, I ate most of it anyway.

When we finished the blue cake for dessert, I took her hand and led her away from the table. I put my hands on her waist and started to dance with her to the slow music coming from below. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned her head against my chest.

A little while later, she looked up and our lips met. She pulled away and gazed into my sea green eyes with her beautiful stormy grey ones.

"Percy?"

"Yes, Annabeth?"

"I love you, Seaweed Brain."

"I love you too, Wise Girl."

A/N: I told you there would be a lot of fluffiness in that chapter! Percabeth is the best couple ever! Percabeth forever!

I'm so sorry I didn't update last weekend! I was busy with a school project and watching and reading Harry Potter(read all, watched most). I swear on the Styx I'll update tomorrow! You won't be expecting what will happen! It's going to be so good, I can't wait!

Please read my House of Hades fan fic! It has over 2K reads, but I still don't think it's that good. I honestly don't know when Vee will update The Truth is Revealed. This story has over 300 reads! Wow, thanks so much! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! It means a lot!

Question: When Percy was upset from being separated from Annabeth in The Titan's Curse, what were you thinking?

Quote: "Goddess of wisdom's daughter, remember?"

-The Sea of Monsters movie