Chapter 8: Oh My Gods It's Coming

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to PJanimaland1Rlover for editing every single chapter of this story.

Annabeth's PoV

9 months later

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was is in a lot of pain. More pain that I had ever been in. Even when I took that knife on the bridge for Percy or had went injured to Tartarus with him. Worse that that. But of course Percy was snoring his head off. The world could end and he would still sleep peacefully.

I grabbed my pillow and hit him on the head with it. "Wake up, Seaweed Brain, WAKE UP!"

He groaned. "Alright, alright, I'm up, I'm up! Geez, it's," he looked over at the clock on his nightstand," 1:50 p.m.! What is your problem? I was in the middle of an awesome dream with lots of blue pancakes!"

"Ok then, well, it might interest you to know that it's coming!"

"Wait? What? Right now?" he started to sound panicked." What do we do? You can't go to a normal hospital!"

"Calm down Seaweed Brain, it's all going to be ok. Get Apollo. He could do it. He's the god of medicine."

"Ok, Annabeth. Just stay here. I'll Iris Message out friends to come. I'll be back as soon as I can."

He kissed me lightly on the forehead then went got out of the bed and slipped a shirt on. I heard him Iris message our friends then walk out of the front doors and left to go get Apollo.

I waited painful minutes. I closed my eyes to try to ease the pain. It barely helped. I let out a groan every couple of seconds. About ten minutes after Percy left, I heard the front doors open and lots of footsteps. Our friends, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo, and Thalia had arrived and come into the bedroom I was in.

"Oh my gods, Annabeth!" Thalia cried out while running to my side."

"Percy told us there was an emergency!" Hazel exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Piper asked.

I took in a deep breath and said four words." The baby is coming."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, it was kinda just a filler. So, about updating next weekend ^•^ Well, it's my birthday and my party so I'm going to be busy. I'll update Friday night cause that's the only free night I'll have.

Oh my gods, Percabeth is having a baby! But I'm not telling you guys if it's a boy or a girl, you'll have to find out Friday night >:)

Pretty please with blue icing on top read my House of Hades fan fic. I have over 2K reads because of you. Here's some virtual cookies(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Also please read the first chapter of The Truth is Revealed on my joint account MoonandWisdom . I'll tell Vee that if she updates by next weekend it can be an extra birthday present for me >:)

Question: In The Battle of the Labyrinth, when Percy got back to Camp Half-Blood from Calypso's island, what did you think Annabeth was going to do?

Quote: (It was supposed to be the one for the last chapter)" All due respect, Hermes sir, but can't this wait till tomorrow?"
-The Demigod Diaries