Chapter 9: A New Baby Goddess is Born

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to PercysBlueInk for finally updating our story, The Truth is Revealed. I can't wait for you guys to read this chapter, it's going to be so good!

Percy's PoV

I kept pacing back and forth, back and forth. I couldn't help it. I was so worried. Annabeth didn't want me in there. But she let Thalia, Piper, and Hazel in there. Why didn't she want her own husband, the father of this baby, in there? She confuses me a lot.

"Percy, stop pacing," Jason said impatiently.

"Calm down," Frank said.

"Yeah, man, you're making me dizzy!" Leo said in between fidgeting with some nuts and bolts.

"Perc, it's going to be alright," Grover said sympathetically. He had been Annabeth's best friend years before I came to Camp Half-Blood. Nico stayed silent in a corner of the hall, but I knew he had always looked up to Annabeth. And me, his favorite cousin in the world.

I heard Annabeth yelling out and groaning, and the girl's soothing voices trying to comfort her. I knew Apollo was the god of medicine, so technically he was the best doctor in the world, but I was still worried about Annabeth and the baby. A million things could possibly go wrong.

I sat down on the cold floor. Jason and Grover sat on either side of me, and Nico and Leo sat in front of us. Finally, Annabeth stopped screaming her head off and the room went silent. I heard footsteps walk across the room and open the door. Piper poked her head into the hallway with a smile on her face. "Percy, I believe you'd like to meet your new baby girl?"

I got up off the floor right away, followed by Grover, Nico, Jason, Leo, and Frank. Piper led the way in.

Apollo was packing his things and Hazel and Thalia were standing next to Annabeth on the far side of the bed. Annabeth was holding a small, wriggling bundle wrapped in a pink blanket in her arms. I arrived at her side and sat on the bed next to her. She smiled up at me and laid the bundle gently in my arms. She pulled the blanket away from the baby's face.

She was beautiful. She had a patch of black hair covering the top of her head. She opened her eyes and looked right at me. She had her mother's stormy grey eyes. She smiled up at me, it's like she knew I was her father.

Piper took a picture of the three of us. "What's her name?" Jason asked.

Annabeth and I looked at each other. We had decided not to be told if the baby would be a boy or a girl when we found out that Annabeth was pregnant, but we had chosen a name for both. The girl name we had chosen was named after two of the bravest girls I ever met, who sacrificed their lives in the Second Titan War. "Well," Annabeth said, smiling," We decided to name her Silena Bianca Jackson."

A/N: That was my favorite chapter by far! Percabeth has a baby! I hope you like the name, I had to think about it for a while. But I finally decided to name her after Silena and Bianca, who sacrificed themselves in the Second Titan War. The next chapter will be all about Silena.

I love you guys. This story is so close to getting 400 reads. My House of Hades fan fic has almost 2,500 reads, all thanks to you guys! Please read The Truth is Revealed on my joint account MoonandWisdom . Vee finally updated and we'll take turns updating a few times this weekend(I'll be writing chapter 3 after I post this) in between my birthday party tomorrow and my birthday on Sunday.

Question: What did you think of the chapter? :D

Quote: "Wait, don't I get a kiss for good luck? It's kind of a tradition, right?

"Hmm, come back alive Seaweed Brain. Then we'll see."

-The Last Olympian