Bertie |E|

EDITED

Albert

"You're really cute," She whispers seductively, inches away from my face. If one of us were to go an inch closer, our lips would meet. I push her away gently but she presses herself against me again. "Don't push me away from you. Can't two equally attractive people have some fun?"

I push her off of me, "No, Kilian. We can't, I have a girlfriend and I love her!"

She laughs, "You're joking, aren't you? If you're a virgin, it's okay. I'll guide you." Is she some type of prostitute? She obviously has had some sort of experience with sexual activity.

She sways her hips closer to me, purposely lifting her breasts up to lure me in. "I'm not joking, I'm taken and I'm very happy with her!"

She smiles wickedly, "Where is she right now?"

I look anywhere and everywhere but her. I could tell her that Evangeline is in Hawaii on a trip with her parents but Kilian doesn't need to know that. I could lie and tell her that Evangeline is coming soon but Kilian would wait for her arrival.

"Where is she, Bertie?" Kilian says, much more confidently and seductively than before. "She's not here, is she, Bertie?"

Her fingers trail up and down my chest, her other hand undoing the buttons on her shirt, exposing her breasts. "She's, um." My words come out hoarse, my hormones fogging up my brain so I won't think straight. I'm a teenage boy with hormones, could you really blame me for stuttering while a hot chick undresses herself little by little? "She's on a.. um, trip."

"Then she won't find out, will she?" Kilian smirks, taking in my arousal at her sudden exposure. I shake my head, without thinking, and she takes hold of my wrist leading me upstairs to my bedroom. Once there, she locks the door behind us.

What if Frankie or dad come in? What if they're searching for us and find us in here doing the deed?

Kilian begins to remove my shirt completely and my pants slide off next. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed in only my underwear while Kilian pushes me into a laying position and climbs on top of me.

She takes my hand and gestures for me to take off her shorts and underwear. I do as she indicates and she places herself directly on me. My heart beats faster and faster as she continues to unbutton the rest of her shirt. I suddenly don't recall Evangeline.

Seconds later, both of us nude, she lays on me and puts her full lips on my neck, sucking on the skin in a thirsty manner.

My hands cooperate after a few seconds; one of my hands wrap around her back while the other cups one of her breasts. I flip her around and dip inside her. My mouth comes in contact with her breast while I thrust into her.

She moans, calling my name. "Bertie!"

I'm a fucking coward just like my father. I'm cheating on Evangeline without thinking and I'm not stopping. I'm horrible, I know.

Ev would murder me for this.