His house*

Harry POV

We arrive at Louis house in a nick of time. He drives up to the curb and parks. We get out an make our way to the door.

He opens the door and we walk in.

We kick off our shoes at the door and start walking towards his room.

I love his house its so nice and cozy. It feels like a home, more then mine does.

"So my mum an sisters aren't home yet."

I nod and we walk towards his door. He opens it and we walk into his room. I can never get over how his room is way different then mine is. His room has band poster all over the walls where mine are bare.

I plop down onto his bed and close my eyes. I lay there for a couple minutes until I feel the bed dip. He slides in next to me and I turn my head onto his shoulder.

"Hi" I say quietly

"Hi" he whispers back

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer. I rub my face into his shoulder and smile.

He laughs.

"What?"

"You look like a baby burrowing into his mum."

I chuckle.

That's when I hear the rain starts to fall outside. I look at his window an it's pouring.

It's peaceful with the sound of the rain hitting the roof, our steady breaths and just being together.

But it's interrupted when my phone goes off. I sigh. I pull it out and see its my mum. I press decline and turn it off and toss it onto the night stand.

"They are already looking for you probably"

"Yea probably"

We stay silent after that.

"Can I ask you something?" Louis asks

"You just did?"

"Shut up and no seriously"

I nod and hum grabbing the blanket and putting it over us.

"Why did you want to leave the party? Like aren't those your people you socialize with?"

This question kinda shocks me.

"Um it's just that I don't feel like I belong there most of the time. My parents pressure me to ask one of their business partners daughters or sons out. Like tonight for instance my mom told me to ask the girl next to me, you should have seen her she was practically eye raping me the whole time. Plus everyone their is all snobby and stuck up. "

"Well I'm glad you didn't and also your better then any of them. Plus who is this girl who was eye raping you?" he says with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know but she was offended when I declined her and didn't know who she was. I thought she was going to have a tantrum right then and there" I laughed

He chuckled

"Well your mine now and no one else's"

"Yea all yours" I hum

********************+*++*+********

sorry about not updating my Internet wasn't working. Also the school WIFI was off but it's back on so now I'm updating.

It's raining here is LA 0.0 our second rain fall of the year.

tell me what you think.

thanks for reading.

vote

fan

comment :)