Collision*

'Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide'

LOUIS POV:

BANG! BANG! I groaned. What is that annoying banging?
      " Louis William Tomlinson you get up this instant or your going to be late for school." My mum said I groaned in response hoping that will be enough for her to leave me alone. But no avail she just kept yelling at me. I sat up and went to my door and opened it " I'm up ok just stop" She started walking down the hall. I turned and looked at the clock 7:50am "Shit!" yup I'm gunna be late well fuck it. I Just won't go to homeroom. I'll just take my time getting ready.

        I got up went to the bathroom  and  did the my normal routine. When I stepped out of the shower the mirror was fogged up. Good I thought I won't have to look at myself. I knew I wasn't ugly or anything I was average. I just didn't like what I saw in the mirror.

 I saw a boy hidden in his own skin. A boy that didn't trust no one except his best friend. I saw a broken boy but also a boy so full of life. But hidden beneath all this that is Louis Tomlinson. I walked away before the mirror unfogged.

   I went into my closet and grabbed a shirt and black Jeans. I put them on and rolled them at the end. I put on black converse and grabbed my bag and phone and walked down the stares. I looked at the time 8:20am well homeroom is over and I missed the first minutes of 1st oh well. I went to my car and drove to school. I got out and started walking toward the doors of the school. I pushed the doors open and started walking towards my class. I was almost there when something most likely someone crashed into me. I fell back and the person fell on top of me.

He had a lot of hair as I could see  it is all over my face. I groaned and the person pushed them selves up and stared at me. He had the most greenest eyes I have ever seen.  Mabe there emerald not green emer- what am I talking about I  don't even know who he is.

All he is doing is staring at me. I clear my throat  and he flushed scarlet. I smirk at him as he scrambled off me and started picking his stuff up.

I get up and pick myself up and I say "You should wach where your going next time"

 He looks at me and stutters out "Ss- sorry" I just grabbed my bag and walked away and went to my class without helping him. I opened the door to my history class.

"Mr. Tomlinson so glad you could join us" mrs. Shaperow said

 I smirked and said " I wouldn't dream of missing your class. It's my favorite subject of the day" I say sarcastically. The class laughs and I went to my seat at the back. She kept teaching I didn't pay attention at all.

All I could think of was emerald eyes staring at me.

HARRY POV:

My alarm didn't go off this morning so I was so late to class.  I can't believe no one woke me up. Oh right mom was on a business trip again. Sigh she is never home now a days. I hurry and put on a shirt and jeans. I didn't have time to fix my hair not even to tame it. I run outside and start running to school I only live 2 blocks away so it's a 4 min run and a 10 min walk. I hurry inside the gate and to the doors. I don't like coming to school late because everyone stares at you when you come in. I don't like the attention that's why I mostly stay at the back. Some of my teachers forget my name like come on I have been in your class for a whole year.

I round the corner and crash into some one. I fall on top of them and my papers scatter all around. I hear the person groan underneath me.

  I push up and then I'm looking at the most bluest eyes I have ever seen. Those eyes only belong to one person. My heart speeds up as I realize I'm on top of Louis Fucking Tomlinson.

  He clears his throat and I feel heat go to my face. I see him a smirk underneath me. I scramble up and start picking up all my stuff.

He gets up and says "What where your going next time"

I look up my face red and stutter out " Ss-sorry" idiot why did I have to stutter. Now he's going to think I'm a freak.

He just grabs his bag and leaves I turn around and watch  him turn the corner and out of my sight.
"Nice going styles" I tell myself.

I pick up my stuff and walk now to my class while thinking of how his body felt against mine and his blue eyes.