Tony - Banner's Apartment

I was in New York, with the rest of the Avengers, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Thor and Bruce. Bruce is screaming at me to get out of the way. Why isn't he the Hulk? The Chitauri, there's one right behind him, yet he's yelling at me to get out of the way? I try to yell back at him, but nothing comes out. I frozen stiff, scared for him.

'AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' I am woken by my own screaming. I'm shaking and cold. I sit up on the side of the bed, panting. Pepper stirs in her sleep, and I look over my shoulder to see her almost falling off the huge king-size bed, I bought for us. Standing slowly, I walk around to the other side of the bed and roll her into the middle of the bed. I sauntered towards the bathroom, unsure of where I was trying to get to. I was still shaking, but less violently now. I reached the bathroom and switched on the lights. The lights hurt my eyes and I took a few steps back into the darkness. Finally, ready to enter the light, I trudged into the bathroom and came face-to-face with my reflection, all though I have to say, I didn't look much like myself, my hair, which was normally perfect, not even a strand out of place, was ruffled and untidy but flattened to my forehead with sweat. The Black Sabbath t-shirt and pajama pants I was wearing felt cold against my skin. My face, was pale and sunken-looking, and my eyes, even I could see that I was traumatized, poor Pepper, I was scaring her. It was my fault she didn't sleep properly at night anymore and after beating the Mandarin... I was scaring myself and hurting her. I splashed some water in my face to shake my thoughts. I decided, after clearing my head, that I would go and work on a project.

I walk down the dark corridors, not thinking, but heading to the kitchen. I subconsciously grab a bottle of whiskey, and then another. Bottles in hand, I amble downstairs to my lab. I tap at the keypad, I think of Pepper, asleep upstairs and how she would scold me for doing this. I smirk to myself, but walk in anyway. I sit down at my desk and bring up the blueprints for my project, well, Bruce and my project. It's not finished yet, but it's coming along nicely. I wonder what Bruce is doing now.... Not thinking of me, that's for sure, I think out loud. 'JARVIS, bring up the CCTV footage from Banner's apartment' I ask the automated A.I. 'Yes sir.' comes the strong British accent over the intercom system. The video feed pops up in front of my face. I see a figure fumbling around in the dark, just as I was doing 10 minutes ago. The figure is obviously Bruce. Finally finding the light switch, he runs a hand through his his thick, ebony hair which is rumpled and unruly. He looks nice, I think silently. His pajamas consist of a green t-shirt and purple pajama pants. He stubs his toes and stumbles but says nothing. I watch him search his room for a while and then without a second thought, take the cap off one of the bottles and without a cup proceed to down half the bottle. I think to myself, how about a little drunk science? What should I try to do? Hmmmm, let's try, to create a living poptart. Thor would like that. I know there are some poptarts in the fridge upstairs. I walk upstairs, grab the poptarts out of the fridge and go back downstairs. I remember that the video feed from Bruce's apartment is still on. I take a last look at it and then close it down. Now, to create a living poptart...