Clint - STARK!?

We had literally just walked into the new Avengers Tower, and I could hear Tony yelling already.

"God damn it Stark," I yelled, not to him but at him. Natasha laughed, and leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her, my lovely Natasha. Her phone rang, and she flipped it out of her pocket and answered it.

"Hello. Romanov here."

Someone on the other end said something I couldn't hear. Natasha's smile fades into a thin line.

"Okay."

Another silence.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible." And she hung up.

Turning to me, she put her hands on my shoulders, "Okay, what happened?" I asked.

"Coulson." was her answer.

"Coulson what?" I asked. I knew Coulson was dead. During the battle with Loki, that crazy bastard. Messed with my brain.

"Coulson, is alive."

"No, he was stabbed through the heart with Loki's sceptre. It's not possible."

"Well he's alive, and Director Fury wants me to go check on him and his team, apparently Coulson managed to get Agent Ward and May on his team."

"No way, May said she was never doing field work again."

"She says she's just flying the plane, but we all know she will end up saving Ward's ass." Natasha laughed. I smiled at her, she was beautiful.

"Oh, and they took Fitz and Simmons, those science geniuses."

"Serious? Wow."

"But, I have to leave as soon as possible, which means leaving you here, with Crazy and Crazier."

"Aww, damn it." I feigned disappointment.

"But, I'll be back in 3 days."

"I can handle them for 3 days," I kissed her cheek, "Bruce is easy, Tony is... Less easy, but I will survive, I mean, come on we dealt with the God of Mischief." I smiled. She smiled. She kissed my cheek and walked into the elevator, I followed her and we went up to Tony's main floor.

CRASH! "Oh shit Tony!" We laughed, knowing this was Bruce, before the elevator doors even opened.

I was not prepared for what we walked into.