The Finale Part 2

Bruce:

I flushed bright red, and Tony just smirked. Nat sauntered over and then I saw Clint leaning on the doorframe gasping for air, laughing his ass off and Bucky and Steve behind him smiling and giggling nervously.

"Nat, you knew I swing both ways..." Tony said with a grin. Natasha rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder before breaking into a grin, "well Stark, I'm happy for you. And you Banner."

Natasha:

Well, this was unexpected. I seriously leave for 3 days and come back to Tony and Bruce being a couple... Well.... Whatever.

I turned to face Clint and walked back over to him, where he was still laughing pretty hard. I put my arm around his waist and tried to hold him up right in case he fell over from laughing to hard. I walked over to Bucky and Cap; Steve was laughing nervously and Bucky was smirking at Stark.

I grinned at them, "you two as well I see."

Steve grinned and went to hug me, "yes, us too Miss Romanov, us too." He said cheerfully.

"Well, isn't this just brilliant!" Clint said from behind me. "God Nat, looks like we're the only straight ones." He grinned wildly.

Stark rolled his eyes, Banner giggled and looked down, Steve chuckled and Bucky smirked.

I turned to face Clint, my Clint, my loveable albeit daft Clint and walked over to him, swaying my hips. I put my hands on his waist-

"Why Clint, did I never tell you about the girl in Budapest?"