Bucky - in which Clint gets hit in the face with a metal prosthetic arm.

I threw my arm at Steve's head, not wanting to hurt him, but just startle him.

"Duck!" The red headed woman yelled and Steve ducked, and so did she.

However Clint, who I'd gotten to know recently, did not duck, and instead got hit in the forehead by my flying metal arm.

"Ahh fuck!" He yelped, I snickered gleefully. It was funny and he'd helped Stark throw me out the window so, payback.

"Bucky!" Groaned Steve, and the red head stood up again, helping Steve to his feet again, leaving Clint on the floor.

"Bucky Barnes right?" She called out.

"Yeah." I said walking over and grabbing my metal arm and slinging it over Steve's shoulder.

She stuck out her hand and then I recognised her, Natalia Romanova. The Black Widow.

I shook her hand, "the Black Widow, nice to see you when we aren't killing each other."

She nodded, "ditto." She said expressionless. Clint groaned and held his head, Natalia reached down and helped him stand. "Ow, what the fuck was that for?" He asked.

I shrugged, "it was meant for Steve but I guess since it hit you... Payback for helping Stark throw me out the window." Clint shrugged, accepting it.

Natalia was looking at Steve, it was as if they were having a conversation without speaking. Then I realised she didn't know about... Us. And my arm was around him... I quickly withdrew my arm. She didn't need to know yet. She might want to know about Stark and Banner first.

"So, want name are you using now?" I asked Natalia, taking her attention off Steve.

"Natasha Romanov." She said simply.

"Okay then." I responded, I really needed to reattach my arm. I tried doing it by myself the first time but I can't. Steve has been helping me recently. "Steve, help me..." I whined pathetically, poking him in the face with my metal fingers.

"Fine." He said, he usually didn't mind but I guess it was just Natasha being here. Steve took the prosthesis and held it to place before clicking it in.

I waved it about, making sure it worked. "Thanks." I said leaning on him.

Natasha seemed to suddenly remember something. "So, there were explosions when I walked in, what was that?" She asked.

I rubbed the back of my head, catching my longish dark hair in my metal fingers. "Ow, shit." I gasped as I yanked it out.

"Yeah that was Stark, technically, and me, technically." I said sheepishly, Natasha raised a questioning eyebrow. "Stark set a bunch of explosives and I triggered them by throwing my arm onto them..."

Natasha shook her head, not impressed with the antics we'd gotten up to.

"Actually speaking of Mr Billionaire, where is he? Or Bruce for that matter?" Natasha questioned. Clint smirked, Steve blushed and I grinned.

Well together, at least.