The Finale Part 1

Clint:

I grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Oh, they're probably in the lab." I said gleefully, while Bucky smirked and Steve blushed. I knew about Steve and Bucky, and about Stark and Banner, but Nat knew nothing, and it was hilarious. I'd gotten to know Bucky pretty well recently, while Nat was off with Coulson. He was cheeky, hilarious and always ready to screw with Stark and Banner. We gotten up to some very funny tricks.

"Okay, well I'm going to go check on them, anyone coming?" She asked. Steve nodded, Bucky grinned and I gave her a thumbs up. She rolled her pretty eyes at me and I chuckled to myself before following her downstairs to the lab with Steve and Bucky a distance behind us whispering to each other.

Stark:

I sat watching Bruce twiddle with a new gadget, grinning and sipping at a glass of water. Yeah, Bruce was helping me get less drunk... He said he didn't want me too sober, that was his job. "So... Where'd you want to go for dinner tonight?" I asked, subtly glancing at his ass. "Tony stop looking at my ass..." He reprimanded, but I ignored him, "I don't care where we go, I don't care if we get take out and play chess again, I couldn't care less, just don't forget where we park if we do go out, I really don't need to be flown home..." He said not looking away from the gadget. I chuckled and stood up, walking over and standing behind him. I gently put my arms around his waist and he stopped what he was doing and turned round. Now facing me, he put his hands on my arms. He leant in, smiling, and kissed my cheek. I smirked and kissed his lips.

"Okay, you could have at least told me."

Well, Nat was going to find out eventually.