The Finale Finale

Bruce:

Nat had no problem with it, and we even managed to find out what happened in Budapest. Then Fury called on us at Avengers Tower a few weeks later.
We were all here, and we sat Tony's living room, each with our respective partners. Nat and Clint, Steve and Bucky, Tony and I, and Director Fury stood in front of us with his back to the windows.

Tony:

Fury was not best pleased, to say the least.
"The council is asking how we explain this to the public." He said seriously.
"Well, does the public care?" Natasha pointed out.
"Yeah, it's not like they're overly fussed unless we stop saving the world, right?" Steve pointed out.
"See Nick, no-one is really bothered, and anyway, we could just tell them." I said kicking my feet up onto the table and resting my arm around Bruce's shoulder.

Steve:

I am all for following orders, so is Bucky, so when Fury asked us if we'd be happy to come out; we said we felt it was our duty to.

Bucky:

Steve and I, would come out as bi, Tony and Bruce would come out as pan and poly respectfully, and Nat would join me and Steve. Clint would say he was a straight ally and that would be fine.

Clint:

"Come on Fury, it's not rocket science- Science boys, you keep quiet over there- but come on, no-ones going to give a crap." I said, playing with Nat's hair. "I mean, so long as we're protecting them."
Fury shook his head, "Fine, fine, go ahead."

Before Fury left Bruce and Tony handed him a small item. They said it was 'their project'.

Natasha:

Three days after our meeting with Fury, Stark organized a press conference.

"America, we are your Avengers," Steve said, "and I, Captain America, am bisexual."
"I, Bucky Barnes, am bi."
"I'm Tony Stark and I am pansexual."
"I, Dr Bruce Banner, am polysexual."
"I, The Black Widow, am demisexual."
"I, Hawkeye, am a straight ally. We stand united, and we stand for your safety and freedom. We will continue to protect and serve you." Clint finished.

Coulson:

I watched from the side of the press conference, applauding as each Avenger made their announcement, and when it was over and the news crews had left, I stepped into their view.
"Director Fury has a mission for you."