Chapter 20: Acceptance

Baekhyun's P.O.V

We have been staring at the girls since they came to their table.

"Hyung, don't you just think they're tired?", Kai told me.

"Nope, something's up, I can feel it, and Bomi would usually laugh out loud like always but today, it seems I hear nothing but intense silence from there.", I said.

"Well, just look, they're talking anyways, maybe your just overthinking.", Suho hyung told me as he finished his meal. As instructed, after eating everyone headed directly towards the Grand Hall for the long discussion.

"Hyung, what time is it?", Sehun asked me as I take a look at my phone.

"8:35pm.", I replied as he went to talk to Luhan hyung who was calling his name.

I messed my hair in frustration just thinking about the discussion we would be having later.

"Don't think too much about it, what's important is everyone is safe and healthy the same time, okay?", Chanyeol told me as he walked ahead of us.

We were now in the Grand Hall, it was like an auditorium, only smaller. We were in front of APINK, seeing their expressions, it was really serious. Based from the audience, there were whispers everywhere.

"Attention! May I have everyone attention please?", we turned silent and listened attentively to SHINee sunbaenims who were in front of us.

"Is everyone here already?", Taemin sunbaenim asked the crowd.

"YES!!!", we answered.

"Good. Did everyone eat well?", Minho sunbaenim asked.

"YES!!! THANK YOU!!!", we thanked them as we stood up and bowed to them before sitting once again.

"Good. Now, all of you may know about your sunbaenims, right? Currently Jessica sunbaenim is still resting, she hasn't been fully recovered yet, but everyone do not worry, she isn't sides with her.", Onew sunbaenim said through the mic as the audience gasped but then soon died down.

"Alright, now here's the real deal, and I'll get straight to the point. In a few more hours, the all-attack will be pursued. For now, we'll stay the same, no one ever goes out until she has been stopped. As of now, the CEO of our companies are having a meeting right now, they have been talking about this since the afternoon.", we then kept silent and listened.

"At exactly 11:30pm, tonight, one of Taeyeon's men will contact us through video call and report to us her plan. Now, I know that all of you, or some of you, haven't told your parents about this matter. We understand that you all badly want to tell them, but it is for their safety as well, please understand and endure this for a little longer, we have already sent countless police and the SWAT to find for her.", everyone tried their best to remain happy, but some were just making a poker face.

"Its gonna be fine guys, I promise.", Suho hyung told us.

"So, for now, we know that since everyone is here gathered together, why don't we all watch a movie? How's that?", we then cheered as the lights were soon out.

"This movie is fantasy as its genre, just in case you don't know.", a reminder before we started watching the movie, a few minutes into the movie, we were given pop corns and soft drinks.

After the movie...

Chorong's P.O.V

"This movie is so nice!", Hayoung commented as the lights were switched back on.

"Its too bad the main character died though...", I said finishing my pop corn.

"Now, its almost 11:30pm, everyone please stay in here and settle down, we will soon be in contact with Taeyeon's men.", Minho sunbaenim said through the microphone as we waited and patiently stayed in our seats whispering to one another about random stuffs.