Chapter 9: Desires (Short HunHan Moment)

Bomi's P.O.V

When we tasted our food, everyone had the same expression, our food was too spicy!

"Yah! Chorong unnie! What did you exactly order?!", I asked her while drinking my Pepsi.

"Nothing, just like what you guys wanted me to order, I wonder what's wrong though...I didn't request for anything spicy at all.", she said. But then, I caught Kai and Naeun laughing to themselves with their heads low.

"YAH! SON NAEUN! KIM JONGIN! IT WAS YOU THE WHOLE TIME!", I said pointing to the both of them who finally exploded laughing really hard.

"Yah! You shouldn't have told us to pay for it then! You guys could obviously pay for it yourselves but letting the younger ones pay is too much!", Kai retorted.

Everyone kept ignoring the spiciness on their foods, and just kept eating, we all finished what we ate, especially Naeun and Kai who seemed to enjoy their meals completely. We then decided that Kai and Naeun would do the dishes as punishment for putting spicy things, whatsoever that's called in our foods.

"Naeun-ah! Naeun-ah! Don't forget the cups!", I told them before going to the living room, where everyone is at right now, I sat beside Baekhyun oppa since that was the only place left for me to sit.

"Hey, lets do Secret Camera.", I suggested as they all started coming up with a bunch of ideas.

"Guys! Slow down! This is revenge part 2 for Kai and Naeun.", I said.

"Anyone got ideas?", I asked as everyone raised their hands.

"Actually, there's been many rumors that this building has been haunted by ghosts, to be specifically, a doll. But some say that its fake and that its because only crazy people live here.", Baekhyun oppa's suggestion was cool, at the same time, I want to know if KaiEun was real, based on what the netizens said.

"I actually have a doll, its a bit scary looking, but its not that scary enough.", Sehun said as he went to his room, and grabbed a doll, honestly, it doesn't look scary at all.

"Since when did Sehun have a doll? I never saw him have one, even during his trainee days.", Chanyeol oppa said.

"This is the doll, I actually got it as a present from my auntie.", he said. 

"Sehun-ah, where on earth did you get that doll? I never saw it.", Suho oppa asked him who I can see is starting to feel scared.

"Hyung, I told you, its from my auntie.", he replied.

He then went silent, but then Sehun went back in his room again, and this time, he had a remote controller on his hand.

"This is the doll's controller, it can walk, run and laugh, only if you have this remote.", he said showing a basic demonstration.

"You know...Kai is really scared of these kinds of things.", Chanyeol oppa said as he grabbed the doll and played with it.

"Good, then lets use this instead. I recently found out that we actually have an attic here.", Baekhyun oppa said as we all looked at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, I just found out about it days ago.", he said putting his hands.

"Okay, then, but what about the camera, we need one as well.", I said almost giving up.

"Don't worry, I have one, its just a small one, a fan gave it to me and said I can use it to prank the members.", Baekhyun oppa said as he showed me the small camera.

"Great! But, how can they see it? We have the camera, but they also need to see it.", I said almost giving up once again.

"We can use the laptop that Chen owns then, he didn't bring it with him to China, either he purposely left it for us to use, or he forgot to pack it.", Suho oppa said as he rushed to Chen oppa's room, and got the black laptop.