Chapter 11: Truth

Suho's P.O.V

"Hello sunbaenim...", we all greeted them bowing as they entered our dorm.

"Guys, please, its alright, just sit down, we have something important to tell, but its more of a warning.", Taemin sunbaenim said as they all looked somewhat sad, angry, frustrated and confused.

"Sunbaenims, you can tell us, what is this important thing about?", I asked as they heaved a heavy sigh.

"Actually, this is about Girls Generation sunbaenim.", Onew sunbaenim started.

"Sheesh! What's wrong with them?!", Minho said in frustration.

"Sorry about that, its just that they are jealous of APINK.", Minho sunbaenim said.

"Jealous of us, why?", Chorongie asked them politely.

"They actually like you guys, a lot, to the extent where they said they now hate APINK.", Jonghyun sunbaenim said as we all gasped in shock.

"Why? Did we do something wrong?", Namjoo asked him.

"Nothing, but we heard them talking together while we were going back from a schedule a while ago, we just came here to warn you guys, Onew hyung personally recorded their conversation.", Key sunbaenim said as Onew sunbaenim handed us his phone. 

"Listen to it, its best you all hear it rather than us telling it to you.", he said as I played the play button.

Recording:

Taeyeon: I can't believe it! I already threatened Baekhyun to date me! And he's with that ugly looking Bomi?!

Tiffany: Relax unnie, its just WGM.

Sunny: Besides, we can't control them, unless you want to.

Jessica: Unnie, let's not do this please, its all wrong, let's just accept the fact, if we all do this, it will affect not only us, but the company as well!

Taeyeon: But I love him! Why can't he understand that?! And besides, they don't look compatible together!

Hyoyeon: I'm leaving guys, I can't listen to this anymore. Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie is right, just accept the reality.

Yoona: I think they are wrong, fight for what you believe, I'm with you unnie. I mean, its true, have you ever seen that Bomi girl's face? She looks so ugly.

Yuri: Not to mention their ugly leader, she looks so chubby. 

Sooyoung: Girls, come on, give it a break! Its so wrong! If this continues, I don't know what I might do.

Sunny: Then leave! We don't even need you anyways! I'm gonna side with Taeyeon unnie whether you girls like it or not!

Seohyun: Girls, let's get revenge then. As they say, fight fire with fire. Its so simple unnie, just tear their relationship apart, once that happens, then you win, isn't it?

Taeyeon: Right! Thanks maknae! You really know what to say!

End Of Recording...

The girls were silently sobbing, Eunji, who was the strongest to hold their emotions, just sighed heavily.

"Hey, at least some of them didn't agree with their leader, right?", Onew sunbaenim said smiling slightly, then a knock was heard from our door. We thought it was food, so I excused myself as I got up to the door.

I surprised myself as I saw a few members of Girls Generation sunbaenim standing in front of our door with food in their hands, but why does it look like we ordered it?